Author Topic: the lynch mob thread  (Read 817 times)

ceti alpha

Re: the lynch mob thread
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 05:04:58 AM »
Quote from: Necromancer
  I was hoping for a discussion of Twin Peaks, Dune, and Blue Velvet.

Best zombie movie evaaaarrr!!!  8) :mrgreen:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 05:10:35 AM »

Awesome, though we didn't quite get to see her twin peaks.  Is her name Ashley, by chance?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Lord Thag

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 09:03:55 AM »
Oh obviously muddy 3d graphics and army men games are VASTLY superior to bright sprites and awesome sound. I don't know why ANYONE doesn't like the N64. I mean, who doesn't want to use a controller that looks like it was designed by a transexual batman?  :lol:

Seriously, I LOATHE the N64. Other than Perfect Dark, the Zeldas, Goldeneye, and a couple of other games, there is nothing on the system worth playing. I hated it when it was out, and I hate it now. I'd rather play my Arcadia or APF than that thing. Blech!

So I voted to institutionalize. After all, rehabilitation is possible. Thereapy to include long sessions of Gate of Thunder, Bonk 2, and Neutopia. Electroshock thereapy will be administered, followed by ten hour marathons of N64 Daikatana and Army Men: Sarge's Revenge

If that doesn't cure him, NOTHING will  :twisted:
Dodging little white bullets since the Carter administration

guyjin

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »
So I voted to institutionalize. After all, rehabilitation is possible. Thereapy to include long sessions of Gate of Thunder, Bonk 2, and Neutopia. Electroshock thereapy will be administered, followed by ten hour marathons of N64 Daikatana and Army Men: Sarge's Revenge

you forgot Superman 64.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »
you forgot Superman 64.

He said rehabilitate, not lobotomize:)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

albinoMithos

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »
Lord Thang, you've missed my point completely.  I never said the TG/PCE was crap and no you can change my opinion on the matter, I just enjoyed my N64 more.  That's all there is to it.  The controller doesn't bother me and graphics have never been an issue.  I actually like the gameplay that goes along with these games.  That being said all of you are out your damn minds if you think I'd ever like or want to play Superman 64.  If you don't agree with my saying that I like my N64 better then that's fine.  I just stated what I liked and moved on. I'm not gonna try and defend it any more than I have and I certainly don't care if you wish to belittle how I feel on the matter.  Point being that it won't really change much at all.

guyjin

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »
But your opinion is WRONG.  :wink:

Turbo D

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 11:48:20 AM »
Quote from: Necromancer
  I was hoping for a discussion of Twin Peaks, Dune, and Blue Velvet.

That was the coolest thing I have ever seen!  8)

rainbow_bright

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »
Lord Thang, you've missed my point completely.  I never said the TG/PCE was crap and no you can change my opinion on the matter, I just enjoyed my N64 more.  That's all there is to it.  The controller doesn't bother me and graphics have never been an issue.  I actually like the gameplay that goes along with these games.  That being said all of you are out your damn minds if you think I'd ever like or want to play Superman 64.  If you don't agree with my saying that I like my N64 better then that's fine.  I just stated what I liked and moved on. I'm not gonna try and defend it any more than I have and I certainly don't care if you wish to belittle how I feel on the matter.  Point being that it won't really change much at all.

Don't worry man, they are just pulling your feathers a little. Its a sign of attraction, watch out for some of these guys..

;)

albinoMithos

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
But your opinion is WRONG.  :wink:

No you're wrong because an opinion is just that - an opinion.  It's how I feel, not a fact.  It can't be right or wrong and once people realize that basic fact about opinions the world will be on the path to world peace.

guyjin

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »
No you're wrong because an opinion is just that - an opinion.

Which is why I winked.  :D

albinoMithos

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »

I know I'm having fun myself here.  :mrgreen:
No really thx for the lynch mob.....I've never felt closer to you guys.  :cry:  :wink:

vestcoat

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »

I know I'm having fun myself here.  :mrgreen:
No really thx for the lynch mob.....I've never felt closer to you guys.  :cry:  :wink:

Ahhh...weak.
The lynch mob just turned into a hippie love fest. ](*,)

albinoMithos

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 12:38:40 PM »
Ahhh...weak.
Oh umm... :oops: what I meant to say is.........N64 is teh winnerz and you guy s can go to super hell!!!  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

MissaFX

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »
Ahhh...weak.
Oh umm... :oops: what I meant to say is.........N64 is teh winnerz and you guy s can go to super hell!!!  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I far prefer Super Hell when the possible threat of being banished to Hell 64 is on the table.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08