Author Topic: Pineapple  (Read 1356 times)

Zeon

Pineapple
« on: July 17, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »
Serious question now, what do you think of pineapple? Personally, I think it's the best tasting fruit EVAR!!! It also certainly beats out nasty non fruit stuff like peppers...yeah I'm glaring at you Mithos!!!  :evil:

albinoMithos

Re: Pineapple
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 02:26:21 PM »
Serious question now, what do you think of pineapple? Personally, I think it's the best tasting fruit EVAR!!! It also certainly beats out nasty non fruit stuff like peppers...yeah I'm glaring at you Mithos!!!  :evil:

What's this now eating ass with seed pods in it?  What the hell is wrong with you?  Plus peppers win so much that the mere presence of it destroys all failures like....your face!!!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

termis

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 02:28:20 PM »
I have the best story evaah for pineapples. 

I once had a craving for pineapples, but felt too lazy to cut one up -- so I went and bought a big can of pre-sliced ones, ate the whole thing and felt sick afterwards.  It was good while I was eating it.

The end.

Zeon

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »

What's this now eating ass with seed pods in it?  What the hell is wrong with you?  Plus peppers win so much that the mere presence of it destroys all failures like....your face!!!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seed pods, what the hell are you talking about Mithos? No wonder why you hate pineapple, you must not be eating it correctly. Don't worry though there is a 5 step recovery plan from your insanity. You'll be on the way to a pineapple loving recovery within the week!

I have the best story evaah for pineapples. 

I once had a craving for pineapples, but felt too lazy to cut one up -- so I went and bought a big can of pre-sliced ones, ate the whole thing and felt sick afterwards.  It was good while I was eating it.

The end.

Termis, don't touch the canned stuff, that stuff is far inferior to the fresh cut variety!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:31:16 PM by Zeon »

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »
I looooove fresh pineapple. Probably my favorite fruit ever too. It's so delicious and it fills you up. I can't stand any kind of pre-packed fruit like in cans and stufff, it's kind of a phobia of mine. But my god, buying it fresh from the store and cutting it up at home is heavenly.

Peppers rock my world too.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Keranu

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 02:31:09 PM »
By the way, do you guys eat the core? I love eating the core myself.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Zeon

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 02:32:15 PM »
By the way, do you guys eat the core? I love eating the core myself.

Actually I haven't tried the core myself, doesn't seem to healthy to eat that part...

Zeon

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 02:33:34 PM »
I looooove fresh pineapple. Probably my favorite fruit ever too. It's so delicious and it fills you up. I can't stand any kind of pre-packed fruit like in cans and stufff, it's kind of a phobia of mine. But my god, buying it fresh from the store and cutting it up at home is heavenly.

Peppers rock my world too.

Right on Keranu! Nice to know someone has their head screwed on straight, er well halfway straight, don't like peppers myself...

albinoMithos

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 02:38:15 PM »
Seed pods, what the hell are you talking about Mithos? No wonder why you hate pineapple, you must not be eating it correctly. Don't worry though there is a 5 step recovery plan from your insanity. You'll be on the way to a pineapple loving recovery within the week!

Ok so the use of pod was a bad choice of words, but that assfruit still has seeds.  It's nature's example of a pile of self propagating asses.  Oranges are much better than pineapples and I seriously don't know what mental disorder caused you to hate peppers as a child, but don't worry I'll help.  I'll go back in time and find that giant pepper monster that kicked your ass on a daily basis and ate all your childhood dogs.  Once I do that I'm sure you'll be fixed.  Now I just need to find out what heinous experiments your family did on you as a kid to make you like eating ass......

Tatsujin

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »
it's teh good, but there are teh betters!

like its 100% fruit juice :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

albinoMithos

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »
it's teh good, but there are teh betters!

like its 100% fruit juice :)

Or oranges.

Turbo D

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 02:53:11 PM »
I voted It's pretty good, but i like other fruits better. While the pineapple is one of my favorites, there are other fruits I like better. The fruits I like better are the mango, kiwi and strawberry. I also love the orange, but it doesn't outrank the pineapple. I also love peppers and pepper sauces. Heck, I don't think that there is a food that I dislike. lol. At least I haven't tried one that I didn't like. heh.

I used to hate cutting pineapples as well. That was until I bought this cool pineapple cutting tool. It looks like a giant plastic corkscrew. Simple slice off the top of the pineapple with a knife and then screw out the flesh with your tool. lol. That sounded wrong, but it is so right. After that you will have perfectly sliced pineapple that resembles the shape that you see from cans. Also, you can pull the core out of the shaft of your plastic corkscrew and eat that too. The core is a bit tough and resembles a wiener, so I usually don't eat it. haha.

I'll go back in time and find that giant pepper monster that kicked your ass on a daily basis and ate all your childhood dogs.  Once I do that I'm sure you'll be fixed.  Now I just need to find out what heinous experiments your family did on you as a kid to make you like eating ass......

That reminds me of the time I poured habanero hot sauce in my dog's ass. LMFAO. He was running around and rolling in the grass like crazy!  :lol: :twisted:

Sinistron

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 02:59:42 PM »
It'd be nice to have an option between best fruit evar and pretty good.  They are up there though along with plums, cherries, pears, melons, lychee, persimmons, pomegranates, blueberries, mangoes, guava, papaya, coconut, oranges, etc.  :)

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

guyjin

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »
Simple slice off the top of the pineapple with a knife and then screw out the flesh with your tool.
That reminds me of the time I poured habanero hot sauce in my dog's ass. LMFAO. He was running around and rolling in the grass like crazy!  :lol: :twisted:

you are one sick puppy.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

nectarsis

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »
Pineapple is great, but dragonfruit, and starfruit owns it.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>