Author Topic: Pineapple  (Read 1348 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Pineapple
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 10:31:59 PM »
I like pineapple, but I never, ever crave it.  Also, keep that crap off the pizza!

WoodyXP

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 02:22:48 AM »
Eating pineapple on a regular bases will give your jizz a sweet taste.  Chicks dig it.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 04:35:38 AM »
It's pretty good, but i like other fruits better.

Pineapple is certainly good stuff, but if I were stuck on a deserted island, I'd rather that it had banana, kiwi, and plum trees.  Here's a fun challenge for any green thumbs: grow another fruit from the next fresh pineapple you eat.

Also, keep that crap off the pizza!

Screw you!  I like Hawaiian pizza, though I could never understand how they got their hands on Canadian bacon.

Eating pineapple on a regular bases will give your jizz a sweet taste.  Chicks dig it.

Such a perfect comment for the Pimp.  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Sinistron

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 04:55:38 AM »
Hawaiian pizza is the only stuff I'll eat from the crapshack known as "Dominoes" (that's not entirely true.  I should say the only stuff I'll eat from them when sober).  I believe they just use ham though- not Canadian bacon.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

guyjin

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 05:27:23 AM »
pineapple should be mandatory on pizza.  :twisted:
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

albinoMithos

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 06:35:19 AM »
pineapple should be mandatory on pizza.  :twisted:

*points* YOU SICK AND EVIL MAN!!!!!!!!!   :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bonknuts

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »
Hawaiian pizza is the only stuff I'll eat from the crapshack known as "Dominoes" (that's not entirely true.  I should say the only stuff I'll eat from them when sober).  I believe they just use ham though- not Canadian bacon.

You live on the island and you eat Dominoes? Thee Domino's? That's like the ultimate sin. No good. I live in the middle of the desert, and I still stay as far away from Dominos, Pizzahut, Popa Johns(super nasty), etc. I grew up on huge home made sicilian pizzas. My father forbade us from eating that "card board CRAP". Luckily there's a few good pizza places here in the old pueblo I can eat, since pizza is just too expensive to make all the time.

As for pineapple on pizza, never in the million years. That's just nasty. All kinds of other stuff goes though - like 'feta cheese+garlic+broccoli' topping.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:47:48 AM by Bonknuts »

Sinistron

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »

You live on the island and you eat Dominoes? Thee Domino's? That's like the ultimate sin. No good. I live in the middle of the desert, and I still stay as far away from Dominos, Pizzahut, Popa Johns(super nasty), etc. I grew up on huge home made sicilian pizzas. My father forbade us from eating that "card board CRAP". Luckily there's a few good pizza places here in the old pueblo I can eat, since pizza is just too expensive to make all the time.

As for pineapple on pizza, never in the million years. That's just nasty. All kinds of other stuff goes though - like 'feta cheese+garlic+broccoli' topping.

The island?  :-s
Most people I know- including me to a degree- consider all of that shit you mentioned sacrilege.  I live in Queens, NY and there's some of the best pizza in the world every few steps.  Dominoes- as I said I'll only tolerate if it's Hawaiian- then I don't have to try to delude myself into thinking it's actually pizza- like most of you guys are thinking- who the f*ck puts pineapple on their pizza?  Dominoes isn't pizza.  It's cardboard with plastic cheese and bitter sauce- so the more insane the topping the better...  But yeah- I eat Dominoes only out of necessity (they deliver late) and only maybe twice a year at the MOST (98% of the time for late night starvation fixes I'll drive to 7-11 or White Castle)- I've never even ordered it to my apartment or the previous one- only have it when some other moe orders it...  Neighborhood pizzerias- I eat from once a week at least- and I never put pineapple or even ham for that matter on real pizza.  I like spinach, plum tomatoes, meatball, prosciutto, mushrooms, sausage and pepperoni- not all together of course.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:04:30 AM by Sinistron »

Keranu

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »
Being from the Chicago land area, my favorite is the classic Chicago style deep fish with spinach.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 09:43:35 AM »
I'm a big fan of pepperoni jalapeƱo Chicago style  =P~

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 09:54:19 AM »
Meh, you two are pizza snobs; there's more to pizza than just New York style.  If you ever find yourselves in Naples, let me know if you find 'real' pizza with broccoli, spinach, or any kind of meat.  :P

Being from the Chicago land area, my favorite is the classic Chicago style deep fish with spinach.

Fish pizza?!?  :lol:
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

guyjin

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 10:11:31 AM »
my favorite pizza: Pineapple, Canadian Bacon (ham will do), Mushrooms, Black olives, and Shrimp.  =P~
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

albinoMithos

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:51 AM »
my favorite pizza: Pineapple, Canadian Bacon (ham will do), Mushrooms, Black olives, and Shrimp.  =P~

Ok now I'm confused.  On one hand I think you're a sick and twisted bastard (see use of pineapple on pizza), but on the other hand shrimp on pizza wins on so many levels. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!  ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Keranu

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 10:54:13 AM »

Fish pizza?!?  :lol:
Whoa, wicked typo. I do love anchovies though for normal pizzas, just don't have it much since no one else shares my acquired tastes.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Sinistron

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 11:05:50 AM »
I love anchovies- but I don't believe I've ever had them on pizza.  Every time my father makes antipasto- me and him are the only ones gorging on the anchovies.