Author Topic: Red Frog off of Ebay !?!?!?  (Read 490 times)

nectarsis

Red Frog off of Ebay !?!?!?
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:49:10 PM »
Seems to be that Red Frog is no longer a registered user on Ebay. Has their negative feedback finally caught up with them?  :-k :twisted: :twisted:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

ceti alpha

Re: Red Frog off of Ebay !?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 01:48:29 AM »
Wow. They really have no one to blame but themselves. No sympathy.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Sinistron

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »
f*ck 'em.  8)

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

WoodyXP

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 02:25:55 AM »
f*ck 'em.  8)

Word life brother man.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 04:19:08 AM »
Has their negative feedback finally caught up with them?

They must've done something else to piss off ebay, as their feedback was still at 97.5% positive.  My guess would be their chronic overcharging for shipping and refusal to combine shipping, even though their store description stated that they would.

I'm a bit sad to see 'em go, since they sold a bunch of common titles at decent prices ($10-20 with shipping).  Though they didn't have much that I needed, it helped to keep the other blood suckers at bay.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

hoobs88

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 07:16:16 AM »
I was a bit worried when I read this thread since I had just ordered 4 games from them. But they arrived in the mail today. I did request an invoice for combined shipping twice and never heard back from them. $32 shipping for 4 games is ridiculous but I got them cheap so I didn't mind this for a one shot deal.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

ceti alpha

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 07:26:41 AM »
I was a bit worried when I read this thread since I had just ordered 4 games from them. But they arrived in the mail today. I did request an invoice for combined shipping twice and never heard back from them. $32 shipping for 4 games is ridiculous but I got them cheap so I didn't mind this for a one shot deal.

Oh my good god!!  :shock: :shock: That's insane. But yeah, at least you got the games cheap. But still.  [-(

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

atr3yu

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »
Man I ordered a DUO A/V cable from them and they charged me 9.00 shipping. And to top it off I tried to see if they would do a combine shipping as I was buying somehting from their website and asked if both could be shipped at once and they refused said it was to much hassle and would involve more man power than they had. I mean come the f00k on I paid for both at the same time on paypal in the same receipt. Anyway that was 2 weeks ago and no extension and no DUO A/V cable as for yet. It's ok I found some 6ft controller extension's 2 for 3 bucks shipped and I ordered them two days after my TZD/Red Frog ordeal and I have those now!!

guyjin

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 09:44:57 AM »
I had just ordered 4 games from them.

[-X
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

MurderDate

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 01:22:43 PM »
customer service is everything

your business won't last without it !

especially a niche such as this one - you NEED repeat customers!   You need people to go straight to you for their product (especially when you have a f*cking warehouse full of it!) , not use you as a last resort.

RedFrog sucked from the very beginning.  Personally I hope the guy looses his shirt.  :-({|=
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

MissaFX

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 07:22:39 AM »
RedFrog sucked from the very beginning.  Personally I hope the guy looses his shirt.  :-({|=

I hope he looses his shirt, his skirt and the keys to his warehouse!  With his "I'm gonna try and screw over the turbo community by trying to raise ebay prices on turbo games through the roof" business plan and the screwing people on shipping game he plays, I hope he goes fully under as a business.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Windancer

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
I did pretty good with redfrog. I low balled a couple auctions and got a new copy of John Madden for 4.99 And a new Turbo express adapter for 19.99. I probably wont order from the tzd website anymore though as I have everything they sell but I got my stuff from them in a timely manner and felt the prices were ok.

Turbo D

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 12:31:26 PM »
I say good riddance! That bastard sent me games in a bubble mailer and they came with nasty cracks in their cases. There is nothing more dissatisfying than buying new games only to receive them in poor condition.  :x

MissaFX

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 12:57:41 PM »
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Turbo D

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 02:19:07 PM »
 :lol: :clap: