Author Topic: Action Figure collectors out there?? what do ya have…  (Read 1613 times)

synbiosfan

Re: Action Figure collectors out there?? what do ya have…
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2014, 01:13:22 PM »
I don't really collect, but I do have a few figures... mostly Japanese monsters/superheroes and some anime stuff.

I did go after these two pretty hard, though. Took a couple of years to find them for a reasonable price:

I saw Infra Man in the theater as a kid and loved it.

The Shaw Brothers are awesome.

I would want them too! :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:20:18 PM by synbiosfan »

InfraMan

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2014, 01:24:01 PM »
Sweet, Inframan on the big screen is practically a life changing experience! My local theater used to show double features of Godzilla and kung-fu movies and stuff... they had the volume on Inframan cranked to 11, and I thought my little mind was going to explode from the awesomeness. :mrgreen:

The Shaw Brothers are great in general, though. 8)

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2014, 01:53:06 PM »
Bucky O'Hare is awesome. Always will be.

This guy gets it :D

HailingTheThings

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »

Yess!!!

I used to read the comics published by Continuity Comics, and I watched the cartoon. Had some of the toys too, and loved the Nes and arcade game. Whats funny is I never realized until a few years ago that Bucky was a creation of Larry Hama of GI Joe/Marvel Comics fame. When I was younger I did not really know who the guy was, so I never realized the importance of it all.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »

Yess!!!

I used to read the comics published by Continuity Comics, and I watched the cartoon. Had some of the toys too, and loved the Nes and arcade game. Whats funny is I never realized until a few years ago that Bucky was a creation of Larry Hama of GI Joe/Marvel Comics fame. When I was younger I did not really know who the guy was, so I never realized the importance of it all.

I recall reading somewhere that Larry Hama said something along the lines of "Bucky O'Hare is my favorite thing." :3

bob

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »
Does anybody collect the NECA figures?  I have some hellraiser and a jason with fire platform available.
PM if interested in pics. They are loose with some accessories. Cool for halloween time. Very detailed, and the jason is, i think half of the freddy v jason set. I dont know much about them, they are from 2003/04. The 4 hellraiser ones are pinhead, the female, some fat guy with little nails that come out of his belt, and a skimny dude with no eyes.

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2014, 07:08:14 PM »
Does anybody collect the NECA figures?  I have some hellraiser and a jason with fire platform available.
PM if interested in pics. They are loose with some accessories. Cool for halloween time. Very detailed, and the jason is, i think half of the freddy v jason set. I dont know much about them, they are from 2003/04. The 4 hellraiser ones are pinhead, the female, some fat guy with little nails that come out of his belt, and a skimny dude with no eyes.

I have a NECA Big Daddy Bouncer from Bioshock.  I used to have a small collection of those Bioshock figures, as well as one of Marvin from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie.  They're pretty good quality action figures.
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!