Author Topic: Going to the Tokyo Game Show  (Read 525 times)

nectarsis

Re: Going to the Tokyo Game Show
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »
You guys need to hold some form of demonstration for a new Turbo/PCE  :lol: :dance: :dance:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

MissaFX

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 04:10:39 PM »
Pls, you three have one day to link up 2 PC-FXs to show off Hi-Twenty Bomberman!  I know you can make my dream come true though :mrgreen:
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Sensei

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »
I unfortunately will only be going for the media days so I won't be there for the public ones.  You will be able to catch me as I will be with a few people (two skinny guys and one blond fat lady) so I'm sure you can't miss us :)

I will be there for the media days too.  And actually it is pretty hard to find anyone. Even on the comparatively sparse media days there will be thousands of people.  But if you are media, I will probably see you in the press room.  I will be there with two short British girls.

Tatsujin

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
with a few people (two skinny guys and one blond fat lady) so I'm sure you can't miss us :)
lol..i'm certainly sure :lol:

as i said, i will be also there at friday (last business day). but can't tell you about time and place yet. so just watching out for the bazaaru de gozaaru in real size :mrgreen:
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Pcenginefx

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 04:09:10 AM »
Believe me, the lady with my group will probably be the largest woman there so if you spot her, I won't be far away.  If you see me, please come over to say hi when we don't look busy.  We will be live blogging and posting up videos from the show by Friday night over at emaglive.com.

I'll be in Tokyo with the crew till Monday, but can't say where I'll be...I'd say mostly in Akihabara looking/buying game stuff.
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 05:26:04 AM »
The blond fat lady reads your post and cancels your trip at the last min. :P

ceti alpha

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 05:30:17 AM »
with a few people (two skinny guys and one blond fat lady) so I'm sure you can't miss us :)

lol..i'm certainly sure :lol:

as i said, i will be also there at friday (last business day). but can't tell you about time and place yet. so just watching out for the bazaaru de gozaaru in real size :mrgreen:

Teh real size?  :P

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 05:51:19 AM »
Teh real size?  :P

Just the meat and two veg.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Pcenginefx

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »
How did you guys like TGS (those that went?)  I only went for one day, then spent the rest of the time enjoying Tokyo (which I will be making a official "Pcenginefx in Tokyo" thread here as soon as I get back...I'm in Korea right now).  I have a ton of booth babe photos (what can I say, I love asian women) and lots more so stay tuned.....
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Sensei

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 10:48:22 PM »
How did you guys like TGS (those that went?)  I only went for one day, then spent the rest of the time enjoying Tokyo (which I will be making a official "Pcenginefx in Tokyo" thread here as soon as I get back...I'm in Korea right now).  I have a ton of booth babe photos (what can I say, I love asian women) and lots more so stay tuned.....

I loved it.  I was there for all 4 days.  I also got to go to some great parties with various developers.  The GMT concert Saturday night was excellent too.

I tried to find you at the show but I didn't see you or the blond fat lady.

Tatsujin

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2008, 02:12:54 AM »
my effectively time at the show was about 2 1/2h. 1h of that i was in the shop area (hudson shop etc.). that was enough for me, as almost every year :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^