Author Topic: Antique Toy and Doll World Show  (Read 140 times)

drdre

Antique Toy and Doll World Show
« on: October 22, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »
Hey guys, I know there are some action figure collectors in the forum, and I've heard a lot of you live in the midwest as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this sunday, Oct. 26th, is the Antique Toy and Doll World Show, held in the Kane County fairgrounds.

I can't say I'm big on dolls [-X, but the show always has an unbelieveable amount of classic toys, such as G.I. Joe, Transformers, MOTU, M.A.S.K., to newish toys like Marvel Legends and McFarlane, and even import japanese toys (i've picked up a few japanese beast wars in the past, for example).  And yes, in the past few shows, I've found a good number of classic games :D

Some things I've found over the years....MIB Edmontonia from Dino Riders, Dreamcast bundle of 30+ games and system, original Nightmare Before Christmas Santa, Marvel Legends Toad, Beast Wars Tako Tank (the taco tank, yum :lol:), 'Chest Burster' Aliens T-Shirt (from when Aliens came out in theaters)  Castle Greyskull, Outlaw Tanker from M.A.S.K., uh, well, I could really go on forever.......

I've been going for years, and it's an amazing time. I always try and bring as much money as possible, because you never know what you will find. The site to find out more is www.chicagotoyshow.com

The Kane County fairgrounds are about a 45 min drive west from Chicago, in St. Charles, Illinois.

Arms installation is complete....good luck