Author Topic: Magical Chase BIN on Ebay  (Read 1043 times)

Press_Run

Magical Chase BIN on Ebay
« on: October 31, 2008, 07:16:23 PM »

ooPo

Re: Magical Chase BIN on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 03:33:42 AM »
Rather pricy for basically a loose hucard + instructions stuffed into a 'spare' case.

zektor

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 10:27:25 PM »
This guy was obviously a collector, and is now unloading his entire Turbografx collection. I grabbed a few games from him that I am still waiting to arrive. That price is definitely steep. I wonder if someone is going to use that buy it now!

kid_rondeau

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 12:07:53 AM »
Dude, I should NOT have clicked on "See Seller's Other Auctions" because it's mostly stuff I want, in the condition I want, at very reasonable prices. And I'm broke right now! AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!

Press_Run

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 01:39:16 AM »
Dude, I should NOT have clicked on "See Seller's Other Auctions" because it's mostly stuff I want, in the condition I want, at very reasonable prices. And I'm broke right now! AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!

Yeah, I have my eye on a few items. A little out of my price range for now, but he would accept best offer. So, if no one BIN it by the end of the month, maybe I'll give him my offer and see how it goes.

hoobs88

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 04:54:06 AM »
The last Magical Chase that I saw on ebay ended around that price. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same buyer who is now selling it.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

nat

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 06:02:18 AM »
I wonder if that is MurderDate, selling his stuff. Looking at his bought/sold history it looks like his stuff. A shame-- means he's getting out of Turbo gaming. If it is though, that Magical Chase is in primo condition. I sold it to him.

ceti alpha

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 07:42:45 AM »
I wonder if that is MurderDate, selling his stuff. Looking at his bought/sold history it looks like his stuff. A shame-- means he's getting out of Turbo gaming. If it is though, that Magical Chase is in primo condition. I sold it to him.

I always hate hearing about people selling off their Turbo collections.   :(

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

zektor

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »
The last Magical Chase that I saw on ebay ended around that price. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same buyer who is now selling it.

No, that buyer was me :) I am keeping mine however.

I originally paid $429, but there was an issue with the manual (sticker residue) and the seller took $40 off the price. Then, someone offered $60 for that manual. So, I scored for $329...not too bad. Just the hucard, but my entire collection is loose anyway so what the hell.

Press_Run

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »
It's over.

The game was sold at $460, shocking how it was also a best offer. Well, that dashes any hope I had in finding a good price for it on Ebay now that every buyer and seller will resort to it as the "norm". *sigh*  :(

ceti alpha

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 03:05:28 AM »
It's over.

The game was sold at $460, shocking how it was also a best offer. Well, that dashes any hope I had in finding a good price for it on Ebay now that every buyer and seller will resort to it as the "norm". *sigh*  :(

Ah, I wouldn't be so quick to put up your white flag. There will be other deals to be had. Just keep your eye out. BE STRONG!! BE VIGILANTE!!  :mrgreen:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

zektor

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 03:55:10 PM »
It's over.

Someone will sell it for less eventually. Ebay is an excellent source, but you are probably right about the "standard" in pricing that happens when a game continually sells for the same (or near same) amount. Joe over at DP sold a loose one for $200 this past June, and I unfortunately missed it. I had to resort to the high price on ebay myself, but I just had to considering how LONG I waited to get even just a hucard (years). Again, hang in there, you'll find one one day!

nat

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »

Someone will sell it for less eventually.

They sure will, have no fear.

This particular copy that just went for $460 was sold to the seller, by me, for $165 for the card & manual in mint condition.

zektor

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »

Someone will sell it for less eventually.

They sure will, have no fear.

This particular copy that just went for $460 was sold to the seller, by me, for $165 for the card & manual in mint condition.

That's crazy. I would have taken that in a heartbeat. I take it that this seller was a previous collector? I purchased some of his games, and they came in great. Sure helped on nearly completing my set (4 to go!)

Tatsujin

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^