Author Topic: 60+ Turbo collection on Ebay  (Read 932 times)

gekioh

Re: 60+ Turbo collection on Ebay
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
Hey look Mobius climber its okay I dont take it personally man I understand. I do see from your point of view, truly i do. And correct Pc engine hell, no sympathy bids at all please. I am keeping this stuff and thats all there is to it. Dan, my father in law, has really helped out by giving us check for $2,000 to put in our bank so its all good and i get to keep my collection. Its very true that I did not want to let on in my ebay auction that i had those boxes still cause I did not want to get nagged for them, nor left neg feedback for not including them even though it would have been stated that they are not included! Although it would have certainly been fairly easy I suppose to retake pics I honestly just didnt have the gumption to man! Havent had the gumption to do much at all really and my house is certainly showing it toppled with all the stress this situation has put both me and my wife in! I actually really do get absolutely freaking sick and tired of resellers and the like on ebay just trying to make a buck and gouging prices way up past there truly actual value, they are not collectors so they dont care! I am and have been and honestly felt that to me this is priceless and not something im willing to let go of easily or cheaply, plus I knew that I needed at least $2,000 to make it through December! I did try to sweeten the deal though and include what I thought would have made the auction a much better deal and as far as import games go I was gonna include Spriggan, Double Dragon, Fray CD, Mystic Formula, Galaxy Gayvan, Tenchu Wokarua(not sure if I spelled this one right) and a handful of others that are good games! But im glad that in the end I dont have to sell it. Anyways no hard feelings towards anyone at all for anything thats been said, im quick to forgive and forget! Thanks Necs for your sympathy about the accident, definately the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life! As far as the guy invloved, we are actually keeping track of everything ive had to sell just to make bills, the cost of gas to and from Portland for my physical therapy, and the fact that im not working and making my daily wage, as suggested by our lawyers, in hopes of being able to sue for all that. Though looking bleak at the moment, I just hope he gets put away at least and for a long time(doubtful of course) but we will see what happens. So anywyas on to other news, how bout that $500 copy of Dynastic Hero, like WTF!!!!!! is all I have to say about that!

Press_Run

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »
Why talk about one piece of expensive plastic, when we can talk about 44 of them.  :dance:

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=6142.0

mobiusclimber

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »
I'm really glad you're getting to keep your collection; it's a really sad day when a collector has to give up their "babies." I've been there a couple times, most recently when I moved out to Seattle. I always end up getting three times the game back in the end tho. :D