Author Topic: FS MODDED DUO R 6 BUTTON RX PAD AND MORE  (Read 267 times)

kenomac78

FS MODDED DUO R 6 BUTTON RX PAD AND MORE
« on: March 26, 2009, 02:00:57 AM »
When i go back to my parents house for a visit in about 4 weeks, i have been told i have to remove all of my quote-end-quote junk from there. this includes my boxed  6 button pc engine duo system . i also had a region free switch added to it so it can play just about anything. so if anybody would like to but it  let me know now so i can get ready to send it as soon as i get there.

there are also some games, but i think they were all copied so i wont  include that into negotiation the price since its not the original, but if some originals are found i can let you know.

i think theres an arcade card too but i cant confirm it until i go back

as for why its there, i just didnt have enough space when i left or enough time to sell it to a loving home, i would never mistreat a PCE or abandon it!  [-X
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 05:39:26 PM by kenomac78 »

override

Re: Duo RX with box and region mod going for sale (soon)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »
Is this still available?

kenomac78

FS Duo RX with box and region mod
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »
sorry but i was away from  a computer for a while and was traveling. now i am ready to sell if someone is interested. i have pictures but whatever i try to do it says file size is too big for posting so ill just email it to you if you ask

included in all is the box, arcade card, modded system, you can see the switch close up. it has the 6 button pad and a 3 button pad as well as a duo tap there is also the ac plug and av cable and some games but they arent originals so i wont included them in the value of the sale.

looking for 300 shipped, but if shipping is REALLY high, like +40 ill have to let ya know about that

any takers?

i also have a dreamcast that will go on ebay, maybe