Author Topic: 41 games on EBAY!!!  (Read 2038 times)

wmacmonagle

41 games on EBAY!!!
« on: June 10, 2009, 06:56:38 AM »
gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 07:11:14 AM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

geise

Re: Trade stuffs for Wish list
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 07:50:34 AM »
Do you have any Turbo stuff to trade.  Those games you want to trade for while nice are no where near the price range of some of those games that you want.  Suikoden 2 is the only one that might even be in the price range of a couple of those games.  You might need to add some other games to get a trade.  Especially turbo stuff.  We're kind of crazy about those games here.  :D
You're asking for the hardest games to get a hold of.  You might need to dig deeper into your collection to get a trade.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:52:34 AM by geise »

Dalder

Re: Trade stuffs for Wish list 31+6 left to go!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 01:11:00 AM »
Hey there here is small list of my EXTRA games for Turbo Grafx

2x Keith Courage in Alpha Zone JIC
Blazing Lazers JIC
World Court Tennis JIC
NIght Creature CI
Sidearms CIJ
Ballistix CIJ x2
Bonk's Adventure CIJ

will list more soon !

Dalder

Re: Trade stuffs for Wish list 30+6+11+51 boxes left to go!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 01:37:12 AM »
ADDED MORE EXTRAS TODAY 7/10/2009

Devil's Crush CIJ
Splatterhouse CIJ
Yo' Bro CIJ
Ballistix CIJ
Sinistron CIJ
Tricky Kick CIJ
Silent Debuggers CIJ

Lords of Thunder COMPLETE

wmacmonagle

Re: Prices added on SALE LIST. 3 boxes left and 3 females game left to go!!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
BUMPED prices added.

Why do I sell them.  Yes I had almost complete my BOXED collections and in the honor I had too many extras.  I need spaces and room.  it s nice to pass out to another collectors!

75% of those games i posted.  I bought off EBAY and lose some money due high prices.  I accept the losses and want to sell fair treat to everyone whoever on this ebay.

Please feel free to post thread or PM me thanks.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 05:55:38 PM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

nat

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
PM sent

TheClash603

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
Got my games.  Good price (little under ebay), fast shipping, really nice guy!  Thanks!

wmacmonagle

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »
Updated the items and lowered Ebay stuffs.  SICK PRICE.

I was willing to lower my 10 empty boxes for holy cow cheap as a damn f....

mrhaboobi

Re: Prices added on SALE LIST. 2 boxes left and 3 females game left to go!!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 07:23:48 AM »
You got magical chase box?  man im very jealous.  how much are the girl games worth to you ;)  could do with that box and a few hus to round out my collection :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

mrhaboobi

Re: Prices added on SALE LIST. 2 boxes left and 3 females game left to go!!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 07:26:03 AM »
Also i have cyber core box i think, need that dead moon of yours
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

wmacmonagle

Re: 3 females game left to go!!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 04:46:16 AM »
Bumped.

I wanted to say thank you to Members (especially NAT) of this PcEngineFx for helping and support proving the leads for me to complete the turbo USA version.

Yes, somepeople had started rumors and saying why is he collecting all turbo grafx so quick.  Yes i start collected them since i became member here.  April 2008 I believe.  It took me good 8 months to complete... Anyway, Reason I wanted to collect them to complete is because I just wanted to be best fan of Turbos and wanted to be care taker to new generations.

Again,

I still need final 4 games (bikini girls, Local girls, Hawaiian girls, and the mysterous of Demo CD Lord of Thunder) Lord of Thunder Demo CD.. I was not sure if this exist or ???

LMK thanks.

Much Appreciate!!!

SignOfZeta

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 06:22:44 AM »
FYI the "girl" games aren't really games at all, they aren't any good at all, and they aren't official soft by any means, so...surprise! Your collection is already complete.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 06:36:09 AM »
Bumped.  Added some stuffs for sale. systems etc

BlackandBlue

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 06:37:53 AM »
Congrats.  Maybe one day I'll enlist the help of these fine people to help me out...  But as of right now I dont think I could afford to get some of the games I'm missing :(  Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the chick games either ( I mean buy if ya want, but I don't consider them games).  But DO make sure you have Insanity and Mysterious Song when it comes out.  I consider those to be real games that should be in everyone's collection and not just picks of chicks on the beach :)
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

SignOfZeta

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 09:27:46 AM »
Congrats.  Maybe one day I'll enlist the help of these fine people to help me out...  But as of right now I dont think I could afford to get some of the games I'm missing :(  Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the chick games either ( I mean buy if ya want, but I don't consider them games).  But DO make sure you have Insanity and Mysterious Song when it comes out.  I consider those to be real games that should be in everyone's collection and not just picks of chicks on the beach :)

Yeah, Mysterious Song, Implode, Insanity, etc...they are just as unofficial but at least they are games. Something someone actually put time into and cared about.