Author Topic: Dracula X BIN $125 + Free shipping!  (Read 590 times)

override

Dracula X BIN $125 + Free shipping!
« on: June 23, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »
Seems that everytime I see this game is far more than this BIN price so I figured I would throw it up for some lucky guy that has more money than I do!

Wish I could get it!  :oops:

I guess it helps if I put a LINK!

Sinistron

Re: Dracula X BIN $125 + Free shipping!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:04:03 AM »
Seems that everytime I see this game is far more than this BIN price

Really?  120's been the average Ebay price for a bit.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

jperryss

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 02:21:09 AM »
Seems that everytime I see this game is far more than this BIN price
Really?  120's been the average Ebay price for a bit.

I was gonna mention that I almost got yelled at here for suggesting that the game wasn't available for under $100.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 02:49:20 AM »
As Sinistron noted, that's not an amazing deal; it can also be had shipped from hit-japan for $116 (even less with a best offer).  Keep your eye on this one and see where it ends to get a better idea of what Dracula X is worth (currently at $75).

I was gonna mention that I almost got yelled at here for suggesting that the game wasn't available for under $100.

You could be wrong: one sold recently on ebay for $90 shipped sans original case, and Rising Stuff lists it for $95, though it's not in stock and the price may change when restocked.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

hoobs88

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 03:04:11 AM »
I've seen 2 of them recently on ebay for $99.99 plus $4 for shipping and they were both relisted due to no bids.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

override

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 07:09:38 AM »
Well I did end up seeing that one for the $75 dollars after posting this topic up....Thats the cheapest I have ever seen it...but also I am a beginner in collecting these games and others aswell! I still think anyone that pays $100+ for any older game is somewhat crazy but I guess that makes me crazy too!  :-k

nectarsis

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 07:19:28 AM »
This has been brought up before...many times.   There have been more than a few people on here that (albeit uncommon) have gotten SUPERB deals on this game...lowest was $60 thru around $80.  Right about $100 or a hair under has kinda been the ballpark for quiet sometime.  I personally got my copy in a trade (they valued it at $100, but everything was minty fresh, spine/reg card/manual).  IMO anything over $100 just gets ridiculous...this game is hardly rare, just in demand, very much so a "patience title"...if you don't jump on the first one you see, deals are def out there.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

jboypacman

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »
I paid about $120 for my copy a few years ago so that seems like the common price but i have heard of people getting it cheaper.

blueraven

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 09:53:13 AM »
The $75-85 copy had no manual. Ended a few weeks ago. I almost bought it, but i read the fine print b4 bidding.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

override

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 12:13:24 PM »
The $75-85 copy had no manual. Ended a few weeks ago. I almost bought it, but i read the fine print b4 bidding.

What did the fine print happen to say? Im interested to hear!

BlackandBlue

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »
I got mine for $70 + shipping last year using a best offer on ebay.  It was only missing the spine card.  Helps that I told the guy I would buy 4 other games with it to save on shipping. 
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Sinistron

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 02:16:43 AM »
I got mine for $70 + shipping last year using a best offer on ebay.  It was only missing the spine card.  Helps that I told the guy I would buy 4 other games with it to save on shipping. 

That's a good deal.  Goes to show too that this game isn't as rare as a lot of people think it is- I think that the consensus here is that the game is just so good that no one except those in the business of selling games want to part with their copy- not that it's rare or anything.  A bunch will float around as BIN's for 120 until someone finally buys 'em- but they're not exactly flying off of ebay anymore.  It pays to be patient and to wait for that regular auction or "best offer" sale.  The one I own was one of the 120$ ones but at least my wife paid for it as a gift to me- making mine "free" - now beat that deal!   :P

atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

jperryss

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 02:53:57 AM »
That's a good deal.  Goes to show too that this game isn't as rare as a lot of people think it is- I think that the consensus here is that the game is just so good that no one except those in the business of selling games want to part with their copy- not that it's rare or anything.

Kinda like most of the Square games for the SNES (CT, FF2/FF3, Secret of Mana). Though the loosies are still much cheaper than Drac X.

blueraven

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 12:40:11 AM »

What did the fine print happen to say? I'm interested to hear!

That there was no manual. Also, there was a good amount of surface scratches on the disc.

I'll pay the xtra $20 for the manual any day.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

nat

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »
Rondo of Blood is a rare case of a PCE/Turbo game that has actually held it's price steadily for many years and not seen ridiculous inflation. It's been easy to grab in the $80-$100 range as far back as I can remember, with $60 and $120 being the extremes on either side. Of course, fools will post $150+ BINs for this game just as idiots post $100 BINs for Air Zonk (loose), but nobody buys these and they just sit there. But unlike other Turbo games, this tactic hasn't really been successful in raising the market value over time. At all.