Author Topic: Death Bringer and Master of Monsters for Trade  (Read 177 times)

quoth09

Death Bringer and Master of Monsters for Trade
« on: June 29, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »
Looking for trade on these 2. Will do a 2 for 1 trade depending on what you have. Drop me a PM with what you have to offer, as I'm not really looking for cash. Will take non PCE stuff as well.

Death Bringer is in it's original double case. Manual has minor-moderate front and back cover wear. Disc has minor scratches. Case has minor wear and some random cracks on front and back. No obi included if it came with one originally.

Master of Monsters is in a standard CD case. Manual has some moderately significant wear, mainly on the front and back cover; creases, wear, rips majority on the back cover. Disc has some minor scratches (mainly outside of the CD read area). Case has a broken top hinge, but I can easily replace the case if requested. No obi included if it came with one originally.

Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).

quoth09

Re: Death Bringer and Master of Monsters for Trade
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »
Bump.

Still available. If someone wants these cheap, I will do that too. I just wanna get rid of them or trade them for something I will play.
Warm milk, turkey, those can make you sleepy(well, the consumption of, you can't just hand around a turkey or a glass of warm milk, & expect to fall asleep).