Author Topic: RGB Amp design schematic! Hope it helps serve many amps to come!  (Read 767 times)

override

Re: My RGB Amp design schematic! Hope it helps serve many amps to come!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »
A: For most that have read up on an RGB mod (assuming if you want to do one you have) then you would generally know you will be replacing the 5 pin din with an 8 pin din.

Hi - does any one in the UK know where I can find one of these now. My regular supplier hasn't been able to get an 8-Pin DIN for ages (I've been trying to pick one up for a few years now) Everywhere else seems not to have them any more.

thanks.

pcenginesales on here has them, you can go to her website an order them, I believe she has it posted on her profile on the forums.

Sorry guys I have not gotten around to getting the rest of the information up on here, I still need to order the IC's and see which works the best. I have exiles system in the works, just recieved soviets motherboard for his duo with the CD issue and believe I have it fixed (just gotta get the work done) and im busy with blugeons systems aswell. Just got back from a family reunion and Im still unemployed...hehe gotta start looking for a job.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 06:28:31 PM by override »

override

Re: My RGB Amp design schematic! Hope it helps serve many amps to come!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »
Sup Guys!

I'm not sure what happen with my photobucket pic of the design schematic but I will get that back up soon! For the time being I just wanted to throw a bump up on this thread and say that I have finally ordered what I believe will be a good IC to use for this project. As soon as I get them in and test them,  :pray: , Im hoping I can finalize this thread for the Amp Design.

Thanks for being patient!

override

Re: RGB Amp design schematic! Hope it helps serve many amps to come!
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 10:59:18 AM »
Finished testing out the amp design thanks to incrediblehark! See First post for pictures....

esteban

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 08:31:41 PM »
Finished testing out the amp design thanks to incrediblehark! See First post for pictures....

Significant improvement; nice pictures. :)
  |    | 

Charlie

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 01:29:34 AM »
Schematic?  IC's = 2276, or what? Where to purchase them? Boards available, or we make our own? etc,etc

Charlie

Cyborc

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 05:37:29 PM »
lookin good man!

SignOfZeta

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »
I don't seen any "RGB Amp design schematic" in this thread, just screen shots. Am I missing something, or has it been edited away after the fact?

override

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 02:12:12 PM »
Technically there wont be a schematic but more of a picture of the components and how they connect....As stated in the first post I will get the rest of it up soon.

Thanks for the interests!

override

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2009, 05:41:36 PM »
Nope not anything I bought that something was unmarked, I just have not had the time to really mess with anything system wise with the exception of what I have on hand that needs to be finished and mailed out.

It was my intentions to not make a schematic for the simple fact that most people cannot follow a schematic so well, including myself and want somethign they can look at and go "Oh so thats how it works". I had planned on making the picture of how to build the amp with the pad2pad program. I actually had the amp made up in the program but somehow lost, misplaced or deleted the files.

Thanks for the schematic post, mine is similar but far more smaller than yours! I give an A+! Looks like you got around to it while I was sitting here forgetting about it....lol

The only things I can see different are some of the caps are higher than the ones I used and I think there are a few extra's not necessarily needed. I would assume it shouldn't make that big of a difference tho!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 05:44:18 PM by override »

override

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »
Like I said pretty much the same with a few differences...Hope to see more of your work on the forums! Welcome aboard!

This is what mine looks like, this is my most recent one.....You should post up a comparison picture for us, I'd like to see what kind of quality the differences of your board and mine reflect!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 08:19:41 PM by override »

incrediblehark

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 03:55:31 PM »
good to see the transcoder worked out for you! and the picture quality looks great, keep up the good work!

Duo_R

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
sorry to bump an old post override, but I never saw a schematic in your thread. Is this the amp that you built:

http://www.gamesx.com/wiki/doku.php?id=av:n64rgb-amp#rgb_amplifier_installed_in_n64
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

blueraven

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »
Dude. Bump away. I had no idea this post existed, so you're doing me a favor!

Where the hell is over anyway? I have a turbo game for him...
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

override

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 06:20:32 AM »
Sup Mah Peeps,

Life still isn't quite where I want it to be so I'm not back yet but found this post through a google search and figured I'd check it out....

The chips are NJM2267D

I haven't really gotten any furthur with anything system related since about a year ago or so...I pulled out incredibleharks system to finally finish it. He has waited patiently for quite a long time, and the system is long overdue for being repaired and sent back.

How have things been around here?

Oh and whats this I see about you having a game for me blueraven...?

I know I have said this time and time again but if I ever get settled somewhere, somehow then I will be putting some more effort into the Region Mod chips that me and Zeon had plans on making and I plan to make an RGB chip aswell that you can just pop the caps and IC's into and solder them down and bam its done. It would be awesome if I could make solderless chips...Dont see that happening tho.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 06:23:21 AM by override »

esteban

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 09:45:47 AM »
Hey override. :)
  |    |