Author Topic: I want to trade my modded US saturn for a region modded PCE core  (Read 205 times)

MasonSushi

Hi guys. I am new here and was considering starting to collect PCE stuff. I have to have a system do do that so I got to trade for a system. Now as the title stated I have a Sega Saturn loose with all hookups, but in good shape for trade for a region modded PCE Core. My NTSC black Saturn comes with 2 controllers and both a ram cart as well as the import cart and both come in the boxes. I was wondering if anybody might be interested in it?

I am a member over at the NintendoAge.com forum 23 total transactions with 17 unique users. Name: MasonSushi
As well as my Ebay account with 178 positives and 0 negs. Name: 8-bit_nes

Thanks a lot guys and look forward to dealing with you.

omotai

Re: I want to trade my modded US saturn for a region modded PCE core
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »
An import cart? So by "modded", you mean that it comes with the cart that lets it play Japanese games, not that it's actually modded to do it without it?

Region-modding on the PC Engine seems to be a pretty intense procedure, so I doubt you'll get many takers, but good luck.

MasonSushi

Re: I want to trade my modded US saturn for a region modded PCE core
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:05:20 PM »
It has a mod chip installed that lets it play game backups. With the cart it allows it to play imports. it will play any Saturn game be it an import, local, or a burned game.