Author Topic: Turbografx arcade system?  (Read 803 times)

futureman2000

Re: Turbografx arcade system?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 12:33:38 AM »
Here are some Feb 1990 VG & CE Scans re: the Turbo arcade unit - Forgive me if these have already been posted.

http://imgur.com/a/J9ErS#
Take off yer flip flops and set up the tripod: it's bag kickin' time!

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 06:52:58 AM »
Here's a little project that I'm now trying to complete because of this inspiring post .. I managed to hookup my Tg16 setup onto my custom Mame arcade cabinet that I built a few years back .. The only problem is I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to hookup my Tg16 to the Mame cabs joysticks .. What do you guys suggest I should try out to tackle down this project ?? If you guys know of any links for a Playstation to Tg16 controller adapter that would be perfect .. I wired up my joysticks with Playstation controller adapters since that seems to be the most universal controller port that people use on retro consoles at times ...

Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

ccovell

compil3r

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 01:58:33 PM »
OMG I had no idea that jamma board existed! I want one!! XD

SuperPlay

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »
We had used to have a couple of these in our mini arcade (arcade had roughly 12machines) at he store I had used to work at back in the Day  :D

For some reason it made me smile that the cheats worked

I have been looking for one for a while. Only thing is I will also have to get a cab ;-)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 07:58:04 PM by SuperPlay »

fraggore

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2013, 01:45:19 AM »
i have a few tototek converters they work a charm but some times you get a game that wont work mainly on the megadrive and famicom, as for street fighter support it dose work but only 3 button and 1 to change from kicks to punches.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"