Author Topic: Turbografx-16/Turbo Duo Collecting Reference  (Read 3553 times)

RoyVegas

Re: Turbografx-16/Turbo Duo Collecting Reference
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2010, 10:02:29 AM »
Check out PCE Daisakusen!!

Definately check it out.  It's not to be missed.
All is well. :)

wmacmonagle

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2010, 11:59:53 AM »
I were to have 100% of retailed collection in US Version except only 2 missing items. that would be foils on vasteel and exile 2.

but sold half already..

Am bumping up my collection and careless for the expesive games and keep on JIC to play.

Example..  Magical cahase..  i own japan version  and sold us version.

same thing with SUPER CDrom games! =)

Check out PCE Daisakusen!!

Definately check it out.  It's not to be missed.
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

RoyVegas

« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
I picked up a lot a while back that had something interesting in it.  A Champions Forever Boxing poster.  It's the first time I had ever seen it.  It appears to be a pack in poster as its the exact same size and the Bonk's Revenge pack in poster.  I took a couple pics of it, one is of the poster itself and the other is a comparison shot.  What leaves me wondering is:  Which version was it packed with, the red or the black or was it in both?  Anyone ever open up Champions Forever Boxing when it first came out or open a sealed one and get this?

Comparison Shot

Dalder

« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2010, 03:53:16 PM »
Wow damn Champions Forever Poster... I gotta find one someday !!!

I have every boxes including the Foil slipcases except am missing a CIB Magical Chase so I only need to add Magical Chase and 3 female photo cds to my collection. But for the RES I have every single boxes and foil slip covers. So I will need to go through my collection and prune out the EXTRAS and sell or trade away my EXTRAS...

wmacmonagle

« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »
(jumping up and down then up again*)

I have sealed.. anyone want to bet this has a poster!

Bet or BUY?  its up in ebay and LMK the offers! =)

it s being held by someone with huge bundle offer!.. when this falls.. will let you guys know! =)

Wow damn Champions Forever Poster... I gotta find one someday !!!

I have every boxes including the Foil slipcases except am missing a CIB Magical Chase so I only need to add Magical Chase and 3 female photo cds to my collection. But for the RES I have every single boxes and foil slip covers. So I will need to go through my collection and prune out the EXTRAS and sell or trade away my EXTRAS...
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Sparky

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
(jumping up and down then up again*)

I have sealed.. anyone want to bet this has a poster!

Bet or BUY?  its up in ebay and LMK the offers! =)

it s being held by someone with huge bundle offer!.. when this falls.. will let you guys know! =)

wmac.. you and ebay... christ i think your a good guy but man... you are driven for those extra few dollars

wmacmonagle

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2010, 05:50:39 PM »
very few extras fyi..

i lose some and gain some.. tomake it even.. i aint complaining..

if i was like other seller (gamesquad, ultimate video collection).. iwould leave it high and sit in there forever! like torture!!!

i already cutted down the price on some games.. and leave there and waits for someone to PM me.. not message me on ebay.. but PM me on one of forums and make offers on BUNDLES.. ill be happy to deal with like i alway do!..

P.s.  AM LOOKING FOR VOLTRON solid one!!!.. 12 inch .. if anyone interest.. im up for trade or cash! thanks

RoyVegas

« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »
The Sales and Trades section is right below the Discussion section..     [-X

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sooooo, anyone know anything about this here cool poster?   :lol:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 06:08:11 PM by RoyVegas »

wmacmonagle

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2010, 07:01:00 AM »
LOL LOL.. yes im just asking cuz i have sealed and maybe we get answer from this one!.. if other seller falls.. maybe i should open and see what s in it?

This way I donate to community the knowledge???!!! (as if they falls)

The Sales and Trades section is right below the Discussion section..     [-X

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sooooo, anyone know anything about this here cool poster?   :lol:

RoyVegas

« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2010, 04:58:25 PM »
Picked up a handful of boxes and updated the site.

Still looking for an answer on the Champions Forever Boxing poster.   :cry:

Obfuscate

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2010, 09:01:43 AM »
Anyone ever open up Champions Forever Boxing when it first came out or open a sealed one and get this?

I had the game as a kid and I'm pretty sure I remember getting that poster, however that was a long time ago and I've lost a few braincells since then. Don't have my original one anymore but pretty sure it was the black version.

On a side note I rebought the game to check it out again and I can't believe I use to actually play this game. It's about as bad of a boxing game as you can get. Not that you guys probably don't already know that.

TheClash603

« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2010, 10:46:03 AM »
That poster is terrible.  If there was proof even a single kid hung that on their wall, the pro-life debate would lose a lot of steam.

RoyVegas

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
That poster is terrible.  If there was proof even a single kid hung that on their wall, the pro-life debate would lose a lot of steam.

Sad to hear you say that, granted the game my not be the greatest but they're all legends and to have them all together on a poster that says Champions Forever and a Turbografx logo on it too?  If you ask me, those factors = BADASS.

offsidewing

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2010, 02:04:45 PM »
Ken Norton kicks you ass on the Turbo Grafx 16.  POW!  Almost makes me weap seeing the five of them on a TURBO GRAFX game.  Jackie Chan too.

TheClash603

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »
Maybe it is just because the game is so awful.  The poster would be much more ace if it didn't mention the game.

Damn you Vegas guys are defensive about your "sport."