Author Topic: Turbografx-16/Turbo Duo Collecting Reference  (Read 3546 times)

lord_cack

Re: Turbografx-16/Turbo Duo Collecting Reference
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2010, 09:25:26 AM »
Well, I have the poster and maybe selling my Beyond Shadowgate, but, unforunately the seem on the poster has a slight tear in it  :x  :(
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

RoyVegas

« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2010, 09:43:09 AM »
See Clash....  If people know you want stuff, you're more likely to get it...  :lol:
All is well. :)

lord_cack

« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2010, 10:32:52 AM »
My biggest thing is I dont know what a complete copy of the game is worth.... like I said the poster has a seam rip but other wise, book, game, case all there, all in good shape.... not MIB or anything but not jacked up either. Will be selling other things In my collection as well.... unfortunately  :cry:

RoyVegas

« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2010, 10:34:51 AM »
My biggest thing is I dont know what a complete copy of the game is worth.... like I said the poster has a seam rip but other wise, book, game, case all there, all in good shape.... not MIB or anything but not jacked up either. Will be selling other things In my collection as well.... unfortunately  :cry:

Do you have a Turrican box?   :mrgreen:

lord_cack

« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2010, 11:32:15 AM »

Do you have a Turrican box?   :mrgreen:

Nope, just Turrican. I was never a collector in my younger years so boxes went out with the trash.... sorry

RoyVegas

« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2010, 11:39:08 AM »
So did everyone elses.   :lol:  Par for the course.

henrycsc

« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2010, 03:01:05 PM »
Hey Roy, I appreciate the site you set up.  Although I've had a collection of games since the early 90s (when you could still get the games in retail stores), I've learned some things.  I didn't know that there were 2 different color chips for Champions Forever Boxing.  I was never fond of it, maybe the one I got was the lousy version.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

RoyVegas

« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2010, 07:05:37 AM »
Hey Roy, I appreciate the site you set up.  Although I've had a collection of games since the early 90s (when you could still get the games in retail stores), I've learned some things.  I didn't know that there were 2 different color chips for Champions Forever Boxing.  I was never fond of it, maybe the one I got was the lousy version.

Glad you found some use for it.

The only difference in the two Champions Forever Boxing is the color of the Hu card, they're both lousy.   :lol:

motdelbuort

« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2010, 10:25:39 AM »
Cool, it's always nice to have a new Turbo site. Don't let anyone ruin your fun!

I'd like to see more pics of accessories and other items, since I'm not as clear on what kind of random items are actually out there.

RoyVegas

« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2010, 11:59:28 AM »
I'd like to see more pics of accessories and other items, since I'm not as clear on what kind of random items are actually out there.

As they aren't always easy to find, these items are going to take time for me to find and buy at a decent price.  As I get them I'll definately add them.  In the meantime there are a few threads here that have pics of some of the cool swag that's out there.

Sparky

« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2010, 01:57:35 PM »
hey Roy, have you thought about people sending you picts of stuff you dont have to help your site? Just a thought.

henrycsc

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2010, 03:00:01 AM »
Roy, I was looking through your site and saw that 2 games do not list their original "extras".  I haven't opened a recent copy to confirm if they are still included, but TV Sports Football had a "quick start menu card" and World Class Baseball had a "Player Stats" Booklet.  If you need pictures of what these look like, let me know.
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

RoyVegas

« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2010, 05:38:37 PM »
hey Roy, have you thought about people sending you picts of stuff you dont have to help your site? Just a thought.

I did consider it.  Being the site is more about showing what games actually came with, I didn't really worry about the rest of the stuff as it's just a bonus.

Roy, I was looking through your site and saw that 2 games do not list their original "extras".  I haven't opened a recent copy to confirm if they are still included, but TV Sports Football had a "quick start menu card" and World Class Baseball had a "Player Stats" Booklet.  If you need pictures of what these look like, let me know.

The World Class Baseball stats booklet I was actually aware of and it's on the way.  Once it gets here I'll upload the pics.

The TV Sports Football quick start menu card I don't believe I've seen.  If you could toss up a pic so I know what I'm looking for that would be awesome.

Also, can anyone else confirm this quick start menu card?

Dalder

« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2010, 11:15:51 AM »
I can CONFIRM that this is correct that TV SPORTS Football came with the plays sheet and World Class Baseball comes with Players stats sheet that is why I bought my WCB brand new from a friend of mine and opened it :D

Obfuscate

« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2010, 12:52:30 AM »
Yes, TV Football has the quick start card. I have extra copies Roy if you want one PM me if you do, no charge.