Author Topic: Reefer Madness  (Read 1989 times)

oldskool

Reefer Madness
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
It seems as though lately, everywhere I turn, there is mention of marijuana.  Whether it be polls, television shows, laws, busts, etc etc.  It seems like there is a movement happening.  One that's been going on for a long time now, but has become pretty strong as of late.  Personally I think they should just cut the crap and legalize it in all 50 states and  just get it over with, because with the way things are going it's going to happen sooner or later anyways.  Besides, like many other issues with this country, it's unconstitutional to criminalize it.  And sorry, but making it legal with "tax stamps" doesn't cut it especially since they were never available to begin with. 
 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Reefer Madness
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 09:10:38 PM »
THATS ACAUSE ITS 4/20 DUDE

LOLZ SMOKE IT UP YE YE YE YE YE

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

oldskool

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »
Oh you are right, that's it!  I didn't even notice.  Ooops wrong section, I thought I was in chit-chat.  Ahhh well - I guess it can be console related.  Get into the zone!  TURBO ZONE!

RoyVegas

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 04:43:57 AM »
Well old, it's a little more aggressive here.  See, they can't legalize it in California so the Californians are trying to get it legalized here first.  It's been happening for a few years now.  Every year they get closer and closer to legalizing it.
All is well. :)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 05:00:33 AM »
Every year they get closer and closer to legalizing it.

And yet tobacco is slowly being criminalized.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

RoyVegas

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 05:29:58 AM »
And yet tobacco is slowly being criminalized.

As a smoker (cigs) myself, I think it should be criminalized.  It's killing me (don't get excited about this, I'm not dying any time soon)! 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 05:33:08 AM »
As a smoker (cigs) myself, I think it should be criminalized.  It's killing me (don't get excited about this, I'm not dying any time soon)! 

Soooo..... just !  Problem solved.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Joe Redifer

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 05:39:32 AM »
They should legalize MJ just so the potheads will stop their constant whining about it.  Smoke in any form still disgusts me, however.  Why people want to inhale such stuff into their lungs will forever be beyond my comprehension.  Who was the first to think "Hey, let's INHALE this... that'll be a good thing!"  If you do pot, stick with brownies or the like and keep the smoke stuff off of your electronics, games, hair, clothing, etc.  Believe me, I can tell when stuff I buy comes from a smoker of cigs or pot.  You can't smell it because you are used to it, but I sure can.  Only if the smoker is very careful are such things avoided.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 05:41:46 AM by Joe Redifer »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 05:47:50 AM »
careful smoker? lollll

all the smokers I see teeter the cigarette over all their gear, with the ash just about to fall off, all the time.

>_<

RoyVegas

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 05:49:07 AM »
Believe me, I can tell when stuff I buy comes from a smoker of cigs or pot.  You can't smell it because you are used to it, but I sure can.  Only if the smoker is very careful are such things avoided.

Very true Joe.  If you smoke in your house it pretty much turns everything yellow with a lovely film that you just cant get off.  I however, only smoke outside so the only thing that stinks is ME!   :lol:

Mainly I am trying to keep the smoke away from my kids.   O:)

careful smoker? lollll

all the smokers I see teeter the cigarette over all their gear, with the ash just about to fall off, all the time.

>_<

Cmon Arkhan, don't label everyone that smokes.  Some of us try to be respectful and careful about it.

Ah crap, I took this off topic.  This isn't about regular nasty smokers like me, it's about potheads...   :dance:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 05:55:02 AM by RoyVegas »

Joe Redifer

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 06:06:36 AM »
It's true, Arkhan.  I've bought things from smokers before where I could not tell.  But I've found other things in thrift stores and eBay (yeah, I know) where it was overpowering.  Even letting the game sit outside opened all night did not help much.  My first Neo Geo was like that.  I actually disassembled it and let the pCB and the open casing sit outside and it still didn't help much.  And that thing eventually died.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 06:41:17 AM »
I dont buy things from smokers.  I bought an Amiga from a smoker one time

they shooped the ebay pics and said it was clean

that f*cker was banana yellow, and some of the keys crunched when you pressed them! LOL

RoyVegas

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 07:49:08 AM »
I dont buy things from smokers.  I bought an Amiga from a smoker one time

they shooped the ebay pics and said it was clean

that f*cker was banana yellow, and some of the keys crunched when you pressed them! LOL

Ok, so you had a bad experiance but that doesn't make all smokers like that.  I dated a chick once and she cheated on me.  Does that mean all women MUST be whores?  Don't get me wrong, I would say most smokers probably do smoke in their houses.  I personally don't because I don't want all my stuff looking and smelling like shit.  Maybe I'm just the exception to the rule.

jperryss

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 08:03:54 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I would say most smokers probably do smoke in their houses.  I personally don't because I don't want all my stuff looking and smelling like shit.  Maybe I'm just the exception to the rule.

I don't smoke in the house either. Partly because of the smell, and partly because I smoke less if I force myself to go outside to do it.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »
Responsible smokers have my respect.  Good call, guys!  Irresponsible ones certainly do not have it.