Author Topic: Reefer Madness  (Read 1992 times)

RoyVegas

Re: Reefer Madness
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 11:39:09 AM »
Responsible smokers have my respect.  Good call, guys!  Irresponsible ones certainly do not have it.

You'll be able to tell if I'm responsible with it when your Somer Assault gets there.   :wink:
All is well. :)

oldskool

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »
Responsible smokers throw their butts out the window, to keep their ash trays clean of course.  Don't want a yellow ash tray.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 01:15:10 PM »
Ok, so you had a bad experiance but that doesn't make all smokers like that.  I dated a chick once and she cheated on me.  Does that mean all women MUST be whores?  Don't get me wrong, I would say most smokers probably do smoke in their houses.  I personally don't because I don't want all my stuff looking and smelling like shit.  Maybe I'm just the exception to the rule.

Every smoker I know (a dickload of em) smokes wherever, with little regard for the aioesjvcasefjas;klfj that occurs from it.

:)  Hats off to people who are neat about it though.   Seems like those kinda smokers are in the minority
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Digi.k

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 01:17:29 PM »
you guys should goto amsterdam.. can buy it in the cakes too at the so called coffee shops... went there around 95 with a group of youth workers who all took time off to get high while I *ahem* wandered off into the red light area..

oldskool

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »
I would love Amsterdam, AND the red light district..    :-" :-"

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 12:57:02 AM »
I would love Amsterdam, AND the red light district..    :-" :-"

yeah man! you can get completely baked and wake up with a dildo shoved in your ass!
WOOO! DRUGS! :)

lol.

anyone see Eurotrip?

Gogan

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 04:04:36 AM »
Reefer Madness.

I frickin love that movie!

I'm a cig smoker and former pothead, and agree that outside is best for cigs. As of May 1st, you can't smoke in bars/restaurants here in Michigan and I couldn't be happier, the shit really makes the bar feel...dirty.

As for pot, don't really see the big deal in legalizing it, I mean IMO, alcohol does more damage to a person and their surroundings than pot. I'd rather have someone high on pot driving next to me than someone drunk on jesus juice.
Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 05:25:36 AM »
they passed that "smoke outside" rule in Ohio awhile ago and it cracks me up.

Youll see tough guys outside of bars in the winter, wearing jeans + tshirt, in the snow, puffing on cigarettes, still trying to look tough as they clench their arms and shiver.

that or everyone who goes to bars and smokes has parkinsons.

RoyVegas

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 05:36:24 AM »
Youll see tough guys outside of bars in the winter, wearing jeans + tshirt, in the snow, puffing on cigarettes, still trying to look tough as they clench their arms and shiver.

I know that feeling..  I lived in North Dakota for a year.  Nothing like going out to smoke when its -40 with wind chill.    :roll:

Gogan

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:29 AM »
Most states have that ban I believe. Michigan is just way behind on everything :-/
Nothin beats the real thing.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 05:53:46 AM »
They should legalize MJ just so the potheads will stop their constant whining about it. 

Yeah, its pretty annoying to hear them go on and on about their "cause". Of course, since there are a couple of hundred thousand people in prison right now because of weed possession, which is bullshit, I'd say they really do have a cause.

As the OP said, legalization is imminent. "There is nothing more powerful than an idea who's time has come.", and all that. Slavery didn't end because congress passed a law, it ended because it was unsustainable, and the public at large didn't want it anymore. MJ will be legalized once everyone stops being scared of it, and we are nearly at that point.

RoyVegas

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 06:06:31 AM »
Of course, since there are a couple of hundred thousand people in prison right now because of weed possession, which is bullshit, I'd say they really do have a cause.

Just because you see a law as "bullshit" doesn't make it any less of a law.  Rules are rules, those people made a choice to break the law and that's the risk they took.  Now they're paying for it.  But hey, once it's legal, feel free to smoke it. 

oldskool

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 06:37:34 AM »
It's still bullshit.  I don't care if it's law or not.

And as far as Amsterdam, yeah I'd wake up with a dildo in my ass..   :roll: :roll:

RoyVegas

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 07:22:15 AM »

It's still the law.  I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with it, it's still the law.

yeah man! you can get completely baked and wake up with a dildo shoved in your ass!
WOOO! DRUGS! :)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 07:35:27 AM »

And as far as Amsterdam, yeah I'd wake up with a dildo in my ass..   :roll: :roll:

aww that was only a joke, lol

man, Eurotrip was a funny movie.

I dont see why dope is illegal really.  Cities (OOPS, lol) like Amsterdam do just fine with people being weed happy.

All I think would happen is, the "ooo ILLEGAL!" buzz would wear off , and even the heavy dopers will end up cutting back.

and then people that just want a little high wont have to go to some crack alley, get knifed, and get robbed just to smoke a joint.

that or everyone whos into crime will ride around high as kites shooting at people.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:06:17 AM by Arkhan »