Author Topic: HUGE Pc Engine/TG-16 game sell,many great titles  (Read 775 times)

Michael Helgeson

HUGE Pc Engine/TG-16 game sell,many great titles
« on: July 18, 2005, 11:05:35 AM »
Im pretty much ready to sell my collection.I dont need it anymore.Basically I am wanting to clear out and focus more on the laserdisc side of things,and do some laserdisc to dvd transfers and so on.So I am going to need cash to better my computer and so on.So I guess Ill let you guys have at it first,before I do any ebay auctions.
First off:
Payments can only be made 2 ways.
1 being Paypal.
2 being a U.S. Postal money order.
If you will be paying by money order,you will have to send the payment to me using Priority Mail,and get a delivery conformation number,that will have to be emailed to me the day you send the payment.I will not be holding games for anyone for days at a time.Basically this is going to be a first come first serve sale.For either payment method,first you will have to email me at:
amakusa666@comcast.net
to make sure I still have the game you want for sale.After I recieve a email from you,I will email you back to let you know wether or not I have it still,and if I do you would then need to make payment either way withen 1 day of my reply back to you if you want the game.Prices will not be nego.What I list here for a price is going to be the set price,so please do not ask me to lower any of the prices,it wont happen,because after 2 weeks,whats left is going up on ebay.Now that all this is out of the way,time for the game and price list!!!!!!
Note:all hucard games are for the Pc Engine.
Blodia with case and booklet:$8.00
Power League III with case and booklet:$8.00
Power League IV with case and booklet:$8.00
Populous hucard version complete:$10.00
TV Sports Basketball with case and booklet:$5.00
Peach Boy"the adventure game that plays like Bonk" Hucard only $10.00
Legendary Axe hucard only $10.00
Shadow of the Beast US Duo version complete in wonderful condition $20.00
Riot zone US Duo version in wonderful condition $20.00
Nectaris hucard only $10.00
Final zone 2 US TG-16 cd version complete in wonderful condition $15.00
BomberMan 93 hucard only $12.00
Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition complete $20.00
Fatal Fury Special complete in wonderful condition $25.00
World Heroes 2 spine card missing and couple lite scratches,$25.00
Art of Fighting spine card is missing,couple lite scratches,$25.00
Martial Champion spine card is missing,some lite scratches,$25.00
Advanced V.G. spine card is missing,couple lite scratches,$25.00
BattleField 94 complete in wonderful condition $25.00
Cadash hucard only $15.00
Splatterhouse hucard only $25.00
Vigilante hucard only$15.00
Chase H.Q. hucard only $12.00
S.C.I. hucard only $12.00
L-Dis spine card missing in wonderful condition $25.00
Forgotten Worlds Pc Engine Dup version spine missing wonderful condition $25.00
Gradius hucard only $20.00
Gradius 2 spine missing,wonderful condition $35.00
Salamander complete $20.00
Lords of Thunder. US Duo version complete in wonderful condition$30.00
Valis 2 pc engine Spine missing,lite scratches,$15.00
Dragon Slayer Pc Engine,spine missing,poster included,wonderful condition,$15.00
Princess Maker 1 includes mini music cd,wonderful condition,$15.00
Emerald Dragon missing spine,very lite scratches,$15.00
Red Alert spine missing,wonderful condition,$15.00
F1 Circus Special spine missing,lite scratches$$8.00
Quiz Avenue,spine missing,$5.00
Kyoto Murder Mystery,spine missing$5.00

Gambler Jikochushinha missing spine with lite scratches,$5.00
Quiz Marugoto the World missing spine with lite scratches,$5.00
Lord of Wars with lite scratches,$5.00
Tengai Makyo Fuun Kabuki Den missing spine with lite scratches,$5.00
Sotsugyo II Neo Generation complete in wonderful condition $8.00
Sotsugyo Graduation in wonderful condition$8.00
La Valuer missing spine with lite scratches,$12.00
Death Bringer missing spine with lite scratches,$10.00
Might and Magic missing spine and front cover with lite scratches,$10.00
Y's 1&2 US DUO release,case and booklet missing,high res scan cover and back made,disc has very few lite scratches,$25.00
Cosmic fantasy 2 no cardboard box,booklet has heavy wear,still intact,and disc has a some lite scratches,$25.00
Gate of thunder 3n1 US Duo disc only,with high res cover scan made for case,$25.00
Rastan 2 hucard only,$15.00
Monster lair US TG-16 cd only,high res coverscan made for case,disc hase some lite scratches.$15.00
Batman complete $20.00
Fray complete in wonderful condition$20.00
Gotzendiener complete in wonderful condition$20.00
Xak 1&2 complete in wonderful condition$20.00
Vasteel Pc Engine cd missing spine,booklet has slight wear,cd has few lite scratches,$15.00
Valis 3 Pc Engine spine missing,in wonderful condition,$20.00
Valis 1,booklet cover has faded,but otherwise fine,disc in wonderful condition,$25.00.
Exile for TG-16 cd,no cardboard box, in wonderful condition$25.00
Exile 2 Pc Engine version,complete in wonderful condition$20.00
This is pretty much my complete collection.If I have more I didnt list now,I will soon.Remember I will not lower the prices,so please do not ask me to.All games are originals,no cd-rs bootlegged here.
I would rather be paid by paypal,but like I said,I will accept money orders too,as long as you meet my requirements for making payment.Any loose hucards will be shipped in a cd jewel case for protection.Shipping for 1 game by Priority Mail insured with delivery conformation number which will be emailed to you,will be $5.50.
I will give payment details (my mailing address and paypal account id) in my email replies to people when they are ready to pay.
If you need pics of a game,email me,and I will take one using my webcam.It does a pretty good picture.
Its been fun,but the laserdisc world needs me more then the Pc Engine one,so take care!!!

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 02:49:55 PM »
I have begun to list games for sale on ebay,as I have not had any emails from any of you.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZamakusashiroamd666

lord_cack

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 05:00:26 PM »
Quote from: "Michael Helgeson"
I have begun to list games for sale on ebay,as I have not had any emails from any of you.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZamakusashiroamd666

Well, some pics of the games you have listed would be nice..... :D...we like pics around here  :D
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 06:35:46 PM »
Like i said in the first post,"If you need pics of a game,email me,and I will take one using my webcam.It does a pretty good picture. "if you want pics right now of something,look at my ebay auctions.

cozzie

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 09:54:55 PM »
I think maybe there is something wrong with your camera either that or you have your beer goggles on!!

Keranu

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 10:53:29 PM »
Yeah the webcam picture quality is pretty shite, not as bad as mine though. I want to buy that Arcade Card Pro off of you soo much, but I know I shouldn't be spending so much money.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 07:09:11 PM »
The pics on my ebay auctions are fixed now,and are much cleaner.It was out of focus really bad and had to be reinstalled software wise to fix it because the settings were not adjusting right.Just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 07:12:29 PM »
Yea I know the arcade card price is kinda high,but basically look at it like this,the card itself goes for around 45 on average,if not more,and none of the games go for under 20 bucks in the U.S.
Basically if you bought it all seperate,it would cost well over 130 after shipping,def too if your importing from Japan like I did,as EMS just adds more to the cost.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 07:20:46 PM »
Basically on the Buy It Now prices,Im trying to cut people as much a break as I can,as I dont want to be like BullsEye.If you look at my other ebay id,which is taking forever to merge with my new one so I can retain my old feedback,youd see on my past sales that everyone was happy with what they bought from me.Ive sold stuff like a NeoGeo Aes with Phantom-1 and 19 games for a 1000 bucks,a import Dreamcast in the ad box with the Sega employee who got mugged in the "we are down but not out "ad for a little over a 100 bucks.On one auction I sold a near new complete Genesis in the first run Altered Beast box,with 20 games,for 100 bucks buy it now.I dont go for huge profit,and I try to keep my shipping cost down.I do this becaus eI understand th esting of being raped on shipping cost from seller.Buying computer parts on ebay,this happens to me often,bu tthe fact is those sellers set a kinda low buy it no wprice to get you to buy a part,then make the remainder up in extreme shipping prices.I once paid 15 bucks for a Radeon 8500 to be shipped,and the guy only spent 5 bucks to ship it to me by media mail.He didnt even insure it.

btw,incase you want it,my other ebay account id is "evil6gaming6computers6"
The reason I opened a new account is because I moved,and originally didnt know I could just change all the info.Thank god they are letting me merge the accounts,but they are making me wait 60 days from my last purchase on the evil6 account before they will let it merge with my new one.Thats ebay for you.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 08:23:49 PM »
Incase anyone cared,I put a US copy of Shadow of the Beast up for sale on ebay tonite.Ive got so many games to go through,its going to take a while to get them all listed for sale on ebay.Im going to do a little at a time,and I guess I will just post here which ones I will be selling there.The buy it now prices will be close to or less then the ones on the list I posted here.Anyway,if any of you decide to bid on something of mine,thanks for keeping me in mind.

Keranu

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 02:39:36 AM »
Quote from: "Michael Helgeson"
Yea I know the arcade card price is kinda high,but basically look at it like this,the card itself goes for around 45 on average,if not more,and none of the games go for under 20 bucks in the U.S.
Basically if you bought it all seperate,it would cost well over 130 after shipping,def too if your importing from Japan like I did,as EMS just adds more to the cost.

No, no. I thought the price was excellent since it includes all those nice titles, but I simply can't spend much cash at the moment :( . However I might buy it without thinking...
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 09:16:35 AM »
Now you will have to bid without thinking,someone placed a bid on it and Lords of Thunder.No more Buy It Now on those 2.If you decide to bid good luck.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 09:17:38 AM »
BTW,do you think the auction pics look better now?

Keranu

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 10:19:02 AM »
Yeah I did notice an improvement in the pic qualities; good job.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 12:48:55 PM »
I am placing more games up for sale today,including the Valis games,and Exile 1 and 2.Take a look later tonite to see what all I will list.Gradius 2 sold btw for 24.99 Buy It Now.Someone is bidding on the Arcade Card Pro and games auction.Im not sure if th ebidder is a member here,but if not I hope one of you guys decides to out bid him.