Author Topic: f*ck Tha Police  (Read 647 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: f*ck Tha Police
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 04:41:54 AM »
well, noone likes being heckled when they didn't ask for it. 

:D  Even adults (not ranting teeny boppers) get pulled over for dumb things or things they didn't even do.  It's perfectly normal to be pissed about it and give the heckler a taste of their own medicine.

Meanwhile theres someone selling dope probably 2 blocks away, who is more deserving of said ticket. :D

After attending a highschool where cops are stationed to monitor halls, it became immediately apparent that some cops just like to harass kids who are minding their own busines.  They acted like the highschool bullies, except they were 40 and had badges+guns, lol.

It was always pretty funny when some kids parents would come in and chew the cop out.  They suddenly acted less high and mighty.

LOL, and the lady cop got busted smoking with some of the auto mechanic kids, among other things. 
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 04:46:56 AM »
You make it sound like all the cops on the planet are Andy Griffith.

And most of the posts in this thread make it sound like all cops on the planet are corrupt pieces of shit; both extremes are false.  I've met a hell of a lot more cops that are nice guys that genuinely want to help people than pricks with chips on their shoulders.  Of course, I'm always packing a gun equal to or larger than what's on the cop's hip, so maybe they're just nicer to people that have a gun but aren't pointing it at them.  Yet another benefit of gun ownership, outside of the all import penis enhancement.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

RoyVegas

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 06:18:29 AM »
Maybe he stopped you because you or your vehicle matched the description for something that wen't down in the area.  Maybe you just looked suspicious or maybe the officer was bored.  There can be other factors involved in why he pulled you over that he never made known to you.  What I can definately tell you is that each officer has the discretion to give you a ticket.   I can guarantee you that this statement:
I called him a cock sucking prick...
bought you that ticket. 

Did you ever think being courteous to the officer might have gotten you out of the ticket or did you think talking shit to him would be more beneficial?  If you're in court and call the judge a cock sucking prick do you think he is going to take it easy on you?  If you run into the bank for a withdrawl and call the cashier names, do you expect to not get kicked out?  I have a better idea, run into your bosses office and call him a cock sucking prick and see if that gets you instantly unemployed.  You disrespected someone in a position to write you a ticket wtf did you expect to happen?

since cops, honestly, are just criminals with badges.

That's brilliant!  Next time you or your family need help in an emergency, you should call a murder instead.   :roll:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 06:20:39 AM by RoyVegas »
All is well. :)

TheClash603

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »
The kindness was there when I was first pulled over.  The name calling occurred once he came back to the car with the ticket.  At that point I was getting the unjust ticket no matter what, so I snapped. 

Funny though, I live on the good side of town, but have to drive through the bad side of town to get home.  Drove by no less than three whores and five drug dealers...  why wasn't this cop trying to fix up the real problem?

I am from the D.A.R.E. and Scruff McGruff era, and as a child I respected cops.  The older I get, the more corruption I see, the more I dislike these meathead officers.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »
Some cops just have bugs up their asses.  I've been friendly and upbeat as ever to some of them and they have a scowl on their face the entire time and are about as pleasant as a punch to the balls.

man one time I got pulled over, they thought my car was stolen since it matched the description of a stolen one.  They were like GET OUT THE CAR. HANDS IN THE AIR. and im like "uh?"

and then they ran the plates, checked my license out and went "oh, nvm, not the one!" and apologized, lol

TheClash603

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »
I was at a restaurant not to long ago and I went in the bathroom and there were 3 guys that were incredibly wasted acting like a$$holes.

One of the guys says "I'm so drunk, I doubt I can drive home."  The next guy pulls out his badge and says, "you're friends with a cop, do whatever you want."

Keranu

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »
To give Clash some support, the same thing happened to my uncle last year.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »
The last time I was pulled over was by a motorcycle cop.  I sped right past him at around 10 or 15 over the limit.  I didn't realize he was a cop until he had his lights on.  Anyway, he pulled me over and I gave him my paperwork.  He them pointed out that my insurance card had expired.  I did have insurance, I just never updated the cards in my car.  The cop said the new card was probably sitting somewhere on my table or in a junk drawer, etc.  He let me go, no ticket.

I've met plenty of other nice cops as well.  On the flip side, I've met one bad one who seemed to have anger management problems.  When I was under arrest for pointing a gun at some peeps, he was just yelling at me and all of the witnesses.  Calm down, man!  All I did was almost kill some innocent people, it's not the end of the world!  He seemed to get even more mad when he found out that it was a fake gun, we were making a video and I couldn't see who I was allegedly pointing the gun at due to the reflection on the glass at night (they were outside, we were inside).  All he could charge me with was a misdemeanor and boy that really pissed him off.  The case was dropped and he probably beat his wife that night.  I always wonder if the bad apples like that have a "reputation" in the departments where they serve.

rag-time4

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 07:49:07 PM »
Don't know if you guys have heard about this case but on new year's day 2009, a young unarmed black man was

The case was a pretty big deal over here, with several protests taking place. The officer is currently on trial for murder, though the venue has been moved to southern california.

Brother  Minister Keith Muhammad of the Nation of Islam has been active in bringing information to the local community via local town hall meetings in Oakland, one of which my wife and I attended.

Here are a couple of early response vids taken soon after the initial killing took place.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 10:04:14 PM »

Nation of Islam

What nation is this?  I can't seem to locate it on any map.  I hope he is a legal immigrant from his nation.

I wonder if Mr. Muhammad would be so active if the exact same thing occurred, only it was a white dude who was shot.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 10:08:37 PM by Joe Redifer »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 10:59:41 PM »

The case was a pretty big deal over here, with several protests taking place. The officer is currently on trial for murder, though the venue has been moved to southern california.

Too bad there is almost no chance in hell that the cop will be convicted of anything. There are so many many many cases on extreme cop violence and unwarranted shootings Amadou Diallo, Harry Stanley, Rodney King...the Branch Davidians...

Most of the time the cop will get a lot of time off, with pay, then he'll be back on the force.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 04:17:36 AM »
Most of the time the cop will get a lot of time off, with pay, then he'll be back on the farce.

:D I had to.

Couldn't resist. 

nat

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »
Just this past month or so there was an incident around here where the Seattle PD stomped some guy to the brink of death, on purpose. Little did they know-- the entire episode was caught on film. It's turned into a pretty big deal.

The kicker of the whole thing (no pun intended)...... The guy they abused wasn't even the suspect they were looking for.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
its always priceless when doofy cops get caught on film being total idiots.

TheClash603

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »
I think cops tend to stomp more innocent civilians than criminals.  There has to be an official record somewhere.