Author Topic: f*ck Tha Police  (Read 651 times)

TheClash603

f*ck Tha Police
« on: May 27, 2010, 04:54:13 PM »
Driving home tonight, I got pulled over for "passing a stop sign."  Not only did I stop, but it wasn't even a rolling stop.  Cop just was wrong, or made it up because he had to meet his quota.

Surprisingly he didn't mace me when I called him a cock sucking prick...  perhaps he knew I was right when I told him he was wrong.

Now I have points on the license and less money for video games.

I hate how it is just my word versus his...  he was wrong.  Maybe Ice-T had it right?

nectarsis

Re: f*ck Tha Police
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 04:56:52 PM »
Wow...sounds like a ranting teeny bopper to me  :roll:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Tatsujin

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
that sux big cox in hell :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 05:41:13 PM »
If I believed that you really didn't roll through that stop sign I'd be with you all the way since cops, honestly, are just criminals with badges.

I don't believe your story though.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:42:49 PM by SignOfZeta »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 05:47:45 PM »
I hate how it is just my word versus his...  he was wrong.  Maybe Ice-T had it right?

You mean Ice CUBE.  :) and the rest of NWA.   It's ok, I forgive you.

Take the ticket to court! Whatdya got to lose?  Maybe the cop won't show and you'll get the ticket waived :)  You'll still pay court fees, but it beats paying full price.  Most cops don't show up for goofy little moving violation court dates.  They're too busy being out and about, writing more tickets!

and yeah, some cops just do shit like that to fill their quota, or just to excite their boredom.

I got pulled over one time, for who knows what (the ticket said I made an illegal turn with no turn signal.  I never made a turn, so I think he pulled the wrong car over.).  I ended up getting out of it because the cop hit my car when he pulled behind me!

I said "You hit my car after I stopped" and he (being the tool most of the cops in my town are) said "You can't prove it.  Cry about it.  Give me your license.".

He was right, I couldn't prove it.

But the security tape at the food mart he hit me in front of could!

Arkhan: 1  Cops: 0

That cop now mostly monitors the highschool and doesn't get to patrol the mean streets anymore.  I think maybe he's done this before.  That or maybe some other stupid things.

My insurance company thought it was pretty funny.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:49:51 PM by Arkhan »
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

nectarsis

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

You mean Ice CUBE.  :) and the rest of NWA.   It's ok, I forgive you.

Unless he meant Ice-T as in Body Count's Cop Killer..which if that's what he meant is f*ckin retarded.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:24:00 AM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

TheClash603

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »
I got my Ice mixed up.

Regardless, true story, came to a 100% complete stop.

This is my second ticket ever, and both times my girlfriend was in the car.  First ticket I got she has been yelling at my for 18 months because I was speeding, and she sided with the police.  This time she said that I came to a complete stop and the cop was a dick.  My girlfriend always takes me last...  so I must be right if she's got my back.

nectarsis

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 01:36:28 AM »
I called him a cock sucking prick

and the cop was a dick. 

Oh the irony.  Maybe cops wouldn't be pricks to ya if you didn't act like a cocky asshat...just a thought.

termis

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 02:21:01 AM »
Whether you believe clash's version or not is your prerogative, but if I got pulled over for nothing (or due to the cop's mistake, whatever), I might have a few choice words for him as well.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 02:47:48 AM »
Unless he meant Ice-T as in Body Count's Cop Killer..which if that's what he meant is f*ckin reatrded.

Yeah, doubtful.

See: thread title.

:D

Senshi

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 03:03:35 AM »
I'm convinced that cops are just people who are jackass jocks or the guys that never had any freinds in high school and this is the only way they can get back at the world.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 03:22:20 AM »
..which if that's what he meant is f*ckin reatrded.

Those incapable of properly spelling 'retarded' should not throw stones.  :P
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nectarsis

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 03:24:37 AM »
..which if that's what he meant is f*ckin reatrded.

Those incapable of properly spelling 'retarded' should not throw stones.  :P

Typo (fixed) vs asshattery wonder whats worse ;) :P

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 03:49:18 AM »

What asshattery?  The speculation about 'Cop Killer'?  That's not asshattery, cause it didn't happen. :D  Your typo did!  ;)

or did you mean the cop scenario in general?

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you dooooo realize that there are a large amount of a$$hole cops?  Ones that act like cock sucking pricks BEFORE you even have to call them cock sucking pricks.

Some of em probably do it on purpose in the hopes that you mouth off to them so they can write you up for more crap.

You make it sound like all the cops on the planet are Andy Griffith.

nectarsis

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 04:26:20 AM »

What asshattery?  The speculation about 'Cop Killer'? 

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you dooooo realize that there are a large amount of a$$hole cops?  Ones that act like cock sucking pricks BEFORE you even have to call them cock sucking pricks.

Some of em probably do it on purpose in the hopes that you mouth off to them so they can write you up for more crap.

You make it sound like all the cops on the planet are Andy Griffith.

The Cop Killer speculation..well he listed Ice-T..not my fault he can't keep his gangsta rappers (or is it beverages?) straight :P

NO...there's bad cops?!?!  When did this happen???  Of course there's bad cops, also a lot that put their lives on the line protecting dipshits that would rather mouth off (even if wrong), and those that get shot because some punk doesn't wanna "get caught"/get a ticket.    On the other hand you have someone acting exactly like the cop they're complaining about... kinda hypocritical no?  Just like "honestly, are just criminals with badges." is ignorant as hell.  I never said all cops on the planet are Andy Griffith (nice try though) but going to the other extreme is stupid.  Funny the people that bitch the most about every/a majority of cops being bad sure have no problem calling them if their needed.

BTW if you go for the "Some of em probably do it on purpose in the hopes that you mouth off to them so they can write you up for more crap."  well if people are dumb enough to fall for it...their problem.  Should the cop bait people of course not, does it happen..yeah..should you fall for it..prob not ;)