Author Topic: So who won this?  (Read 159 times)

TheClash603

So who won this?
« on: May 28, 2010, 12:11:45 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330437807149

Included Cotton, Camp California, Valis 2, Valis 3, Ys 1&2, Ys 3, New Adventure Island, Lords of Thunder, Dragon Slayer, Loom, Dead Moon, and 10 more common games all boxed and complete.

By the time the seller replied with the lot items, it was sold.

henrycsc

Re: So who won this?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:23:12 AM »
Yeah Clash, I had gotten 2 responses from the seller... my (or someone else's) question about what games was posted in the listing.  As soon as that happened, the original bidder "backed out" and somebody else did his "buy it now" price of $400.  The "chest" was a Hello Kitty chest... damn upset I missed out on that one
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

JapanTokei

Re: So who won this?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »
Locking up all our TG/PCEngine treasures in that Chest would have been so sweet ....
good deal indeed.  damn Buy-it-nows... I am always a step or 2 late... though I did have my run (but on Yahoo JP instead), snagging the Bonk3 promo hucard 4 weeks ago, so I can't complain too much.

Yeah Clash, I had gotten 2 responses from the seller... my (or someone else's) question about what games was posted in the listing.  As soon as that happened, the original bidder "backed out" and somebody else did his "buy it now" price of $400.  The "chest" was a Hello Kitty chest... damn upset I missed out on that one