Author Topic: Just got screwed on Ebay  (Read 703 times)

BlackandBlue

Re: Just got screwed on Ebay
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 04:40:18 PM »
well well well look what we have here....

f*ck him
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Sparky

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 01:21:10 AM »
well well well look what we have here....

f*ck him

geez... i guess out of stock means.... "go suck it buyer" ... that is to bad man, surprised they can even do that.

termis

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 01:32:15 AM »
Why not report the seller?

BlackandBlue

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 04:56:33 AM »
Why not report the seller?

I did last night :)
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Charlie

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 02:14:02 AM »
==>"Anyone here live near Pembroke Pines, Florida "<==

Yep, Coconut Creek.   Actually, used to live in PP, number of years ago....out on Route 27.

Charlie

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 05:43:56 AM »
Yep, Coconut Creek.   Actually, used to live in PP, number of years ago....out on Route 27.

..... and what about the blunt objects?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Charlie

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 08:58:28 AM »
If you live on the edge of the Everglades,  you don't need me to supply you with blunt objects!

You might also consider live wildlife.

Charlie

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 09:00:19 AM »
You might also consider live wildlife.

Feed him to the 'gators!  :lol:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 02:56:23 AM »
I asked the seller if this was the same copy that he sold and failed to deliver to B&B, to which he replied:

I did not say it was "out of stock."  I said that I would be willing to send it to you as soon as I received
it if you were willing to wait, as I did not have it at the time. I have it now, and hence, I am relisting it.

:?  .....  :|  .....  :roll:

BlackandBlue

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 03:05:33 AM »
I asked the seller if this was the same copy that he sold and failed to deliver to B&B, to which he replied:

I did not say it was "out of stock."  I said that I would be willing to send it to you as soon as I received
it if you were willing to wait, as I did not have it at the time. I have it now, and hence, I am relisting it.

:?  .....  :|  .....  :roll:

Haha.  Oh well.  Looks like he will make out this time with the price, since its close to $80 and has 6 days left.

henrycsc

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 11:33:08 AM »
What an ASS!  Do you have his actual correspondence from then?
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

BlackandBlue

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2010, 06:03:33 AM »
What an ASS!  Do you have his actual correspondence from then?

Quote from: teh Ebay
eBay         Jun-02-10 at 22:09:54 PDT   
This case has been opened by the seller with the following reason: I ran out of stock.
Additional information provided by the seller: Hey there, I apologize for not responding to you earlier, and I understand that you've already made
payment on this auction, but I'm writing to ask if you would allow us to cancel this transaction? I
was expecting to receive the game from a friend, and it is taking longer than anticipated. If you'd
like to wait, I will send it to you as soon as I receive it, but I wanted to let you know beforehand
to avoid a negative transaction if possible. Please let me know if this is okay, and my apologies.

chknnggts729p         Jun-03-10 at 06:44:43 PDT   
Next time put a reserve on the game if expect a certain amount for it.
He then sent me a message through Ebay:

Quote from: lovely ebay seller
Sorry about that. Thanks again for your understanding.

Now, I know I could have said I'd wait for it, but I know he was trying to get out of it.  Plus, he did not try to rebuttal my feedback.  I was not going to loose out on $70 when a month from now he says it was "lost in the mail" or "I haven't gotten it yet" and I am out of the paypal protection period.  Not worth the hassle and his reply was enough for me to know I was right about the situation.  Plus why would he cancel the transaction instead of messagin me and asking what I wanted to do.  I'll pick it up some other time.  It's not like I got Dynastic Hero for this price.  I would have fought a little harder for that one ;)

whitetrashshayno

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2010, 07:41:54 PM »
no where near the level of rareity, but i just got a legendary edition of halo 3 off amazon. Dude says box is opend but the game itself is sealed i buy it. Get it today and theres no freaking game in it.......
Luickly when i emailed him adn called amazon on the phone he's sayin he just left it in his house blah blah blah. Amazon told me wait 3 days if it's not at your house file a claim and get your moneys back.

I did get burned on snatcher tho. Spent 150. The description said perfect condtiion blah blah blah 30 day return. Then it suddenly says sold as is, and they won't let me retract my bid. I get the game it works till the first driving scene , dude tells me where to stick it. I end up having to burn it. Atleast i got kojima to sign the manual :)