Author Topic: Need help IDing/valuating PCE games, please (56K USERS BEWARE, IMAGE HEAVY!)  (Read 586 times)

SignOfZeta

Re: Need help IDing/valuating PCE games, please
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 09:24:04 AM »
Nectaris has already corectly IDed it as Gaiframe.

nat

Sometimes listed on eBay as "GAY FLAME"

True story.

jasonbar

Whoops, totally missed that, Nectarsis--thought that comment was party of the witty banter w/ Necromancer!   :]

-Jason
infernolab.com

nectarsis

Howdy-

I'm surprised that nobody's IDed #18 yet.  Let me present a better picture for you folks.

Does that help?

Thanks,
-Jason

I IDed it a # of posts ago ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

imparanoic

jasonbar

Howdy-

I came across 4 more PC Engine disc games in the 40lb box of imports that I shipped to myself from Korea on my vacation last month.  The box was mostly Saturn imports, with some PS1, PS2, DC, & PCE items thrown in.

I found 4 discs crammed into 1 envelope:
Kisou Louga (original)
Blackhole Assault (original)
Advanced V.G. (CD-R)
mystery game (CD-R)

I've attached 2 screenshots of the mystery game.  Can you folks ID it?  Pics attached.

And, for those of you who have written me with requests to buy items off of my huge list in the beginning of this thread, I'm still working on sorting through the pile to see which are keepers & which are sellers/traders.  I'm almost done w/ the cards & will start on the discs soon.  Thanks for your patience.

-Jason
infernolab.com

rag-time4

Howdy-

I came across 4 more PC Engine disc games in the 40lb box of imports that I shipped to myself from Korea on my vacation last month.  The box was mostly Saturn imports, with some PS1, PS2, DC, & PCE items thrown in.

Kisou Louga (original)
Advanced V.G. (CD-R)
mystery game (CD-R)

I've attached 2 screenshots of the mystery game.  Can you folks ID it?  Pics attached.

And, for those of you who have written me with requests to buy items off of my huge list in the beginning of this thread, I'm still working on sorting through the pile to see which are keepers & which are sellers/traders.  I'm almost done w/ the cards & will start on the discs soon.  Thanks for your patience.

-Jason
Mystery game = Shubibiman 3

RR1980

is that really a mystery? :-P hehe

jasonbar

Thanks!!!   :clap:
infernolab.com

henrycsc

Yeah, and it's also one of the Must-Owns of the system!  IMHO.

Howdy-

Kisou Louga (original)
Advanced V.G. (CD-R)
mystery game (CD-R)

-Jason
Mystery game = Shubibiman 3
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.