Author Topic: London Metropolitan Police raid Nation of Islam Mosque!!  (Read 1898 times)

rag-time4

Re: London Metropolitan Police raid Nation of Islam Mosque!!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 10:03:22 AM »
So you are saying that the law should not apply to black people?  Again, that is ridiculous.  If anyone feels that way, they are free to leave the country (unless, of course, you were an a$$hole criminal and decided to break laws to begin with because you feel that they do not apply to you).  Good luck with that as most other countries are much less desirable places to live, especially in Africa.  In fact, what you have said is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.  Yes, black people were brought here by force.  Nobody condones that.  But to say that all of their ancestors are not truly free is indeed ridiculous (beyond, actually).  I am not truly free, either, as I cannot gather a group of 3/4 German 1/4 French people like myself and create our own flag, laws and economic system.  As for becoming communists, I don't think the extreme reaction to such a think had any color boundaries.  You think white people didn't get the shaft when certain government people thought they were commies?  Also, what happens when a black cop shoots a black suspect?  Is it still the white man's fault because the black man is working for the white man or some nonsense like that?

Yes, you can breed dogs.  But dogs are ready to reproduce at less than a year old so it goes much, much faster yet still takes a very long time.  Humans have to be 13 or 14 years old before they can safely reproduce.  One man could not do this.  To think he could flies in the face of logic.  Also, he must have been a very powerful single man if he could control a whole bunch of people for this long just to do this.  I am positive that no science was involved in this idiotic theory.

OK that's enough for now.  Let's have a discussion next time about how the stork brings babies or something else that is solved with simple common sense.
I'm not saying "the law" shouldn't apply to black people. I'm saying that white people capturing black people and forcing them to live under laws established by whites does not make black people free.

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 11:42:19 AM »
blacks cant take the credit for making white people aliens are.  Thats why whites cant coexist with nature.j/k thats such bs.   I met farakkan in his home in arizona cause i did work there.  he was very nice  just like any white racist would be to a black mans face. the thing about the constitution being for whites is a crock of shit! please sounds like some b/s out of a spike lee film. like remember a few years back black people were saying blacks cant be racist. yeah ok, move your ass to nyc and say that.  I dont think the london police are a a racist gang busting up places of warship for shits and giggles. them saying it was for pot may be just a cover. it sounds to outlandish. its modern london its not alabama in the fifties.   lol this is also funny. ok I understand blacks being forced here but they are long ass dead. has nothing to do with now.  every race or people were slaved, rapped etc... get over it
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

rag-time4

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »
Here's an update to the story, from telegraph.co.uk:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7906443/Nation-of-Islam-mosque-seeks-compensation-after-accidental-drugs-raid.html

The photo in the story does not appear to be a photo of the interior of the mosque in question.

To Turbo: I didn't say that "whites can't coexist with nature".... I did say that we have thus far failed to develop a society (large-scale social organization) capable of doing so. It certainly doesn't have to be that way, but resource extraction, industrial production, and environmental damage will be tough to overturn without unseating some very powerful people and institutions.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 12:22:57 PM by rag-time4 »

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 12:23:03 PM »
Here's an update to the story, from telegraph.co.uk:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7906443/Nation-of-Islam-mosque-seeks-compensation-after-accidental-drugs-raid.html

The photo in the story does not appear to be a photo of the interior of the mosque in question.

To Turbo: I didn't say that "whites can't coexist with nature".... I did say that we have thus far failed to develop a society (large-scale social organization) capable of doing so. It certainly doesn't have to be that way, but resource extraction, industrial production, and environmental damage will be tough to overturn without unseating some very power people and institutions.

i was just joking   but i agree with you 100 percent
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 12:25:41 PM by turbogrfxfan »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 02:30:40 PM »
if blacks made whites, why is it that whites were in houses/advancing technology/etc. while blacks were still running around being tribal

and getting enslaved and brought here?

Did they set this all up to torture themselves?
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »
if blacks made whites, why is it that whites were in houses/advancing technology/etc. while blacks were still running around being tribal

and getting enslaved and brought here?

lol why in the hell would someone make someone to rule over them? yunno how many generations it would take to do that? it couldnt be just one guy. and then what? he fd up and made a mexican and he didnt know what to do with it so he jumped on a boat sailed to a new world that nobody knew about and dropped him off so noone would find out about it?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
Quote from: Arkhan

According to the Nation of Islam, it was one black guy who created whites.  I guess he felt that only whites could rule and enslave.  I think most will agree that whites are physically weaker, so why he would choose to "create" a weaker race to rule is beyond my comprehension.  But again, it's all fairy tales from the Nation o' Islam.

Black Tiger

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 07:05:17 AM »
How can you be considered "free" if you are bound to submit to someone else's legal system?

Because they are free to leave and choose any other society to live in. They're also free to vote to to change the "legal system" and/or anything else in the society they're currently in. They're also free to say anything they want. America and Canada are free countries and nobody's forcing you to stay. Whatever the law of the land is, at this point it is what it is, even though it's constantly evolving. The human world isn't perfect, but you don't get any "free-er" than having an equal say in your country and the freedom to come and go as you please. Even "if" the law of the land was inherently "racist" or prejudiced (in the States it kinda is with gay rights), no one has to submit to anything because they are free to go.

How can you say that my claim that the slaves weren't truly freed is rediculous? Free in theory, yes, as long as they submit to another nation's laws. Real freedom would entail being able to craft their own flag, their own legal system, their own economic system, etc. If black people decide to become communist, for example, they may be subject to assassination at the hands of the american government, such as Fred Hampton and Mark Clark.

They are every bit as free as the so-called white people that are largely responsible for forming America, to go to another land and commit genocide and/or whatever else it takes to seize control and craft their own flag, their own legal system, their own economic system, etc. It's not like "white people" were born inherently free and everything landed in their lap. But everyone born in North America is more or less as free as any humans on the planet today. So-called "black people" are free to come to Canada and not only join our many current communist parties or form their own, but they are also free to vote for them at the federal level. And if your description of a genocidal America is even remotely accurate, then they will have no problem quickly gaining full citizenship here.

Humans in general don't even have the right to claim ownership of the land and enslave and murder animals and destroy the landscape. It's something they do by choice at the expense of everything in their path (including other humans). You may want a specific group of humans to be free to be as guilty as the rest for taking what they want, but they already are as free as others to do so since it's a self-created "right".

And what about Oscar Grant, the young man killed by the BART cop on New Years, 2009. He failed to make it home. Can't blame the cop, though, for Grant's failure.

When you blame the actions of a single person on an entire race, whether or not that single person was motivated by racism them self, you are being truly racist. Especially when it comes to the wide range of enthicities that fall under the banner of "white".

That kind of police brutality happens regularly in Canada and society in general condemns it. A man in this Province was arrested for drinking a beer outside a hockey rink and in the jail cell block at the local police station while unarmed and face down, an officer shot him in the back of the head. Is that an indication of the lack of true freedom that [insert race of choice] has in our society?

As long as a person is lost in a skewed world view that pits specific races against each other, they'll never be free of the racist society of their own creation.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

nodtveidt

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2010, 12:20:24 PM »
Freedom is a myth. No one is free.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2010, 01:22:54 PM »
Freedom is a myth. No one is free.

FIGHT THE POWAH.

*raises fist*

Joe Redifer

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 04:31:27 PM »
The whole "no one is free" thing usually revolves around the concept of money/currency.  Like some song says: "You're a slave to the money and then you die".  This is very true.  Nothing on the planet is as powerful as the concept of money.  But at the same time how can we have a productive society without it?  Greed drives people and gives people incentive to work.  "I want that phiggidy new TV, so I will get a job".  But that concept doesn't really make me lose any sleep.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 07:53:11 PM »
Id rather be a slave to money, than be a broke ass caveman running around naked trying to catch a f*ckin rabbit so I can eat back in my smelly cave with my cave-hoe that has no deodorant / feminine products and thus smells like rotting doom.

Bring on the phiggidy jiggidy televisions and order some take out chinese foods.  Slave it up. 

Joe Redifer

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »
Even if you were a broke-ass caveman, you still aren't free.  Why not?  Because you need food and water to survive so you are a slave to them as well.  It's good to be a slave!

Justifying slavery.  It's what I do.

nodtveidt

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 01:49:01 AM »
No matter what you do, you're always answering to someone or something higher on the chain than you. You are therefore never free.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 02:49:20 AM »
Even if you were a broke-ass caveman, you still aren't free.  Why not?  Because you need food and water to survive so you are a slave to them as well.  It's good to be a slave!

Justifying slavery.  It's what I do.

I AM A SLAVE TO BIOLOGY.  MY BODY MAKES ME DO STUFF.

DAMNIT.