Author Topic: Yo, just introducing myself, eh?  (Read 593 times)

turbogrfxfan

Re: Yo, just introducing myself, eh?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 05:13:21 AM »
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss yes!!!!  whats up starsoldier1!! ha ha Ive been a fan of yours for quite awhile. on you tube im jomommasmelz glade you joined. hope to see ya on this thing. its a pretty cool place to be
You been a fan of mine for awhile.... you sure you got the right guy? Well, thanks anyway dude.

lol yeah man.  you crack me up!!!
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Mathius

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 06:57:15 PM »
It's about time you join up Starsoldier1! I am "TheMathius78" on You-Tube. I am the guy that sent you that email awhile back about the new Genesis/Mega Drive game Pier Solar. Hope you got it pre-ordered because all versions are sold out. :( But anyway, it's great to see you here. And welcome home! :)
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Sparky

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 01:21:10 AM »
I go under the name Starsoldier1

hahahaha... well look who is it is another fellow Canadian here guys <<maple powers unit>>
ya man its sparky!!!  good to see you here man and what took you so long!!! :P

ya Des here is great guy, knows his shit (for a canadian :P) ya i remember he was the guy i got my Bonk3 huey off of back in the day on a trade <<tears up>>  welcome man and have fun  !!!

DesmondThe3rd

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 04:24:37 AM »
It's about time you join up Starsoldier1! I am "TheMathius78" on You-Tube. I am the guy that sent you that email awhile back about the new Genesis/Mega Drive game Pier Solar. Hope you got it pre-ordered because all versions are sold out. :( But anyway, it's great to see you here. And welcome home! :)
Thank you for welcoming me on here dude. Sorry I haven't got the game yet but that's why I'm playing my old Turbografx-16 collection, I gots no money.

Mathius

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 04:40:40 AM »
Thank you for welcoming me on here dude. Sorry I haven't got the game yet but that's why I'm playing my old Turbografx-16 collection, I gots no money.

As far as homebrew games go our man Arkhan here is the guy behind Insanity. I believed you reviewed it not too long ago.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

DesmondThe3rd

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 04:45:28 AM »
I go under the name Starsoldier1

hahahaha... well look who is it is another fellow Canadian here guys <<maple powers unit>>
ya man its sparky!!!  good to see you here man and what took you so long!!! :P

ya Des here is great guy, knows his shit (for a canadian :P) ya i remember he was the guy i got my Bonk3 huey off of back in the day on a trade <<tears up>>  welcome man and have fun  !!!
Hey Tim Hortons brother! Glad I could help out with Bonk3 there.