Author Topic: WTB Turbo Grafx 16 and PC Engine  (Read 144 times)

finerion

WTB Turbo Grafx 16 and PC Engine
« on: September 20, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »
Got a TG16 on the way. Still want a PCE though.

Hey there everyone. I am looking to fill a couple of holes in my system collection and wanted to star off with the TG16 and PCE, I am looking for one of each system and here are my criteria:

1. Complete system (at least one controller, ac adapter, back panel, and av/rf cables). Does not have to include box or manuals but those would be a bonus.
2. Decent cosmetic condition. Some scuffs are ok but no chunks missing out of the case, big marks, writing, exposed wiring, etc.
3. No big collections of games. Just looking for the system with at most a handful of games.
4. Keep it reasonable. Not looking for some inflated eBay collector price of $250 for a "mint" condition console or some such.
5. For the PC Engine I do prefer the Core Grafx II or even the Core Grafx but let me know if you have an original PCE.

Please email me at finerion@gmail.com if you have a system you are interested in selling. Please include pictures (yes, multiple please), inventory, and how much you want for it shipped to Conway, AR 72032. This will help make the process much faster.

Thanks guys and I look forward to picking up a console from someone soon.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 09:07:31 AM by finerion »
Systems Owned:  Amiga, Atari 2600/Lynx, Wonderswan Color, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance/SP, Game Gear, N64, NES, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Nintendo DS/DSiXL, Panasonic 3DO, PS 1/2 Slim, Master System, Genesis 1/2, Sega CD 2, Saturn, SNES/SF, TG16, Wii, XBox/360

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect

unclebugspayton

Re: WTB Turbo Grafx 16 and PC Engine
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 03:22:39 AM »
did you find a tg-16? i have one for sale