Author Topic: Jungle Bros: lord_cack's pet project! :)  (Read 7375 times)

nodtveidt

Re: Jungle Bros: lord_cack's pet project! :)
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2012, 07:30:10 AM »

I'm all out of gold discs, so I can't make any more burns. If you want a copy of the demo, you'd have to talk to lord_cack, as he has the final say on this project.

lord_cack

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2012, 09:58:30 AM »
I think I would like to hold off on a demo release for others just yet. I am pretty sure everyone is excited and when they get a chance to see (and play) the game, I think you will get even more excited for the project.

But, that being said, I would like to still keep it a bit "in house" for now. Maybe later this year, summer or so, we can release an ISO Demo. But I won't send out any other actual discs. I don't need demo discs up on EBAY for $$$ just yet  :P
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree with LC.

grahf

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
I agree as well.

incrediblehark

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2012, 05:19:34 PM »
I think I would like to hold off on a demo release for others just yet. I am pretty sure everyone is excited and when they get a chance to see (and play) the game, I think you will get even more excited for the project.

But, that being said, I would like to still keep it a bit "in house" for now. Maybe later this year, summer or so, we can release an ISO Demo. But I won't send out any other actual discs. I don't need demo discs up on EBAY for $$$ just yet  :P

Understood, I'll just have to wait patiently to play the game then. And yeah the ebay thing would probably happen, but don't worry about me being the one to do it ;)

mrhaboobi

« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2012, 08:45:55 AM »
id love to play the demo here in NZ, at some point if you do flick off a disk then i'd be keen to give it a go :)..  I agree the ebay thing would happen with some people, though as incrediblehark says, it wouldnt be me ;)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

lord_cack

« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
Of course, it wouldn't be anybody O:)
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

nat

« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2012, 06:34:02 AM »
It's never anybody until it comes time to buy a house/send the kid to college/raise money for Grandma's chemo....

Black Tiger

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »
I didn't realize that there was already a high quality video up for the MGC Jungle Bros demo-

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

spenoza

« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2012, 06:49:20 PM »
You learn all sorts of interesting things when you follow the Frozen Utopia YouTube channel.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

storino03

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2012, 06:55:55 PM »
lol, i see the same two clouds in more than one location! :)

cabbage

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2012, 08:49:41 PM »
I didn't realize that there was already a high quality video up for the MGC Jungle Bros demo-
I just saw this video today... the sanford & son music cracked me up :D
Looks like this project is coming along nicely--really looking forward to playing it. Keep up all the hard work!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »
I just saw this video today... the sanford & son music cracked me up :D
Looks like this project is coming along nicely--really looking forward to playing it. Keep up all the hard work!

For the title screen, Lord Cack wanted something along the lines of Sanford & Son, & I have it planned out for the most part(assuming my song comes together as I planned), but since I haven't gotten to it yet(trying to just focus on level tunes....& there's ALOT of them!), we just went ahead & temporarily put the Sanford n Son theme in there.  It'll probably be one of the last tunes I work on honestly, but, we'll see how things go.  Maybe I'll plow thru several level tunes, & be in the mood to do the title.

KingDrool

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2013, 03:22:02 PM »
Was thinking about this game today... Would be kinda cool if it was a Pyramid Plunder tie-in. You know, same character, different style game.

Just thinking "out loud".
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2013, 03:44:03 PM »
I think LC tried to make some tie-in's to PP, but it didn't work out IIRC.  He did the gfx for both, & it would've been sweet to have the cross-breeding of FU & AB, but oh well. :(